NFL 2024-2025

Less than a week away from our season starting! I should feel confident, but I still can’t help but to have a feeling of doubt.

Since it's a Chiefs game, it's time we check in on America's sweetheart.

Looks like she will be in attendance tomorrow.

On a related note, she's drawn up some plays for the Chiefs.

If the Jaguars make the playoffs and lose to the Chiefs because of a play Taylor Swift designed, I would lose my ****. 😳

Since it's a Chiefs game, it's time we check in on America's sweetheart.

Looks like she will be in attendance tomorrow.

On a related note, she's drawn up some plays for the Chiefs.

If the Jaguars make the playoffs and lose to the Chiefs because of a play Taylor Swift designed, I would lose my ****. 😳

It’s a new season. Is it still going to be a big deal when she’s at the games?

Everyone who posts here should play this year's pick'em that @REBS31 is running. The more competition the better. Get your picks in before tonight's opener!

IMG_5705.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

When I played Jr High football we spent like 5 minutes learning how to line up off the center. Then we never did it again through varsity. How the fuk are the Ravens this stupid

Teams are gonna have a bad time with Baltimore this year.

How do you stop Lamar Jackson, a literal M1 Abrams, Zay Flowers and Mark Andrews?

How did the Chiefs get better? JFC.

As evidenced by their play during most of the regular season last year, there was a lot of room for improvement.

I thought the new kickoff rules were supposed to lead to more returns and fewer touchbacks.

I don't think it's a disaster, but they overthought the whole thing. I believe they would have done better to simply move the spot the ball is kicked from back 10 or 15 yards. But they don't want high speed collisions (for valid reasons), so we get his bizarre new play. I really don't like the elimination of the surprise onside kick.

Solid first half. A lot of mistakes on both sides, but it isn't overly sloppy. Should be a good second half.

Back
Top Bottom