NFL 2024-2025

Stupidly reckless throw by Hurts into coverage there to give the Packers life. Why are you forcing that there when you're about to go up by 8 at worst?

I don't watch college ball, so I don't know much of Blackledge's work, but the Eagles were smart not to go with the ultraconservative run the ball three times and kick a FG to go up by five approach he was advocating.

Malik Willis can’t seriously be their first backup option if Love is out for significant chunk of time.

My local news posted this…

It’s literally only based off negative X Tweets.

My Lions were ranked 13th. How could anyone say anything bad about Detroit, especially after all we’ve been through!

How the **** do the Packers keep getting generational QBs like this?

From Favre to Rodgers to Love.
Love is not a generational QB.

It's early but Chiefs vs. Eagles is probably a very safe bet for the Super Bowl.
Nah. Eagles defense isn’t good enough this year.

Stupidly reckless throw by Hurts into coverage there to give the Packers life. Why are you forcing that there when you're about to go up by 8 at worst?
His decision making is going to take 5 years off my life. 2 inexcusable throws last night.

I'd think the 49ers or Lions would be much safer bets than the Eagles. The Eagles defense is pretty bad.
Yea. Eagles defense is a huge work in progress right now. Couple good young pieces but still a loooong way to go. Vic Fangio was brought in to raise the floor of the defense, but still won’t be a top 15 defense.

Quinyon Mitchell has me excited.

His decision making is going to take 5 years off my life. 2 inexcusable throws last night.
More than 2, those were just the ones they picked. AJ Brown probably saved them when he broke up that terrible one late.

IMG_8726.gif

Tom Brady is Tom Brady, but it's going to be awfully hard for him to actually be as good at the job as Greg Olsen is.

I still have no expectations for New England this season but so far it looks like it may not be quite as miserable as last year

Russell Wilson pacing around on the sideline fully suited up for a game he is inactive for is hilarious. Steelers country let's ride.

That's a garbage OPI call against Pickens and the Steelers. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom