NFL Thread

Am I the only one that thinks the falcons owner might be count dracula?

Where would green bay be without aaron? It is hard not to criticize the organization after this one.

Im hopefull for a good one tonight. Its definately possible.

Where would green bay be without aaron? It is hard not to criticize the organization after this one.
Packers fans have been criticizing the organization for a good 5 years. If not for a miraculous punt return by the Giants as time expired in the 4th quarter in 2011 in week 17, the Packers would never have won the Super Bowl, let alone make the playoffs. They have had one of the worst defenses every year since McCarthy and Capers took over, plus have had zero running game and have failed to sign any free agents outside of Charles Woodson and Julius Peppers..both of whom were well past their prime when they were signed. Outside of Rodgers and a handful of players, the Packers roster has primarily been made up of undrafted free agents because their GM, Ted Thompson, has a hard-on for "drafting and developing raw players". Favre's final 2 years and Rodger's entire career are what have saved the Packers from being the Cleveland Browns.

My superbowl prediction. Matt Ryan won't need to do anything special to win it.

If the Falcons are able to pull it off in two weeks, I may just end up crying the happiest tears I've ever cried. Patriots won't be a push over, but damn I'm excited for this game! COME ON FALCONS!

If the Falcons are able to pull it off in two weeks, I may just end up crying the happiest tears I've ever cried. Patriots won't be a push over, but damn I'm excited for this game! COME ON FALCONS!
Patriots 3 point favourites. Looking forward to the game.

The Brady game jersey has turned up

a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom