NFL Thread

I was a Cowboys fan for many years Greg and even though I was rooting for Green Bay today I still feel bad for your loss... so here is a link to a video that I hope will help ease your pain.:)

Thats good and helpful

I was a Cowboys fan for many years Greg and even though I was rooting for Green Bay today I still feel bad for your loss... so here is a link to a video that I hope will help ease your pain.:)

I would post a picture of the Packers cheerleaders, only thing is they don't have any.

Last time the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship Game, Joe Montana was their quarterback. Looks like that's gonna remain the case.

It's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!! Bye, Bye, Cowboys.:D
Never have been a fan of the Cowboys, but at least when Landry was coach they had class. When Jones got the Cowboys and dumped Landry like a dirty towel he took away even any class. As long as he is the owner I will always rejoice when they lose. The harder the loss like tonight is sweet.

Screenshot_2017-01-17-22-59-51-1.png

Anybody else expecting blowout wins by the Falcons and Patriots tomorrow?

Anybody else expecting blowout wins by the Falcons and Patriots tomorrow?
I think the GB-ATL game will be close, but I look for New England to easily dispatch Pittsburgh. The Steelers haven't had the best week, between Streamgate and half the team having the flu.

Wonder when they will pull Ryan.

I see where the "cheats" are up to it again. Fire alarm in the hotel where the Steelers are staying.

Back
Top Bottom