NHL 2017-2018

Bruins got totally out skated, they didn't have an answer for TB. They are toast, looked to be a promising chance for the Cup, but it will be looked at as an under achieving season now.
Too many 3-1 leads blown across all sports the last few years to feel safe. Bruins are still really talented and can rattle off three in a row.

He just looks like a socio clown. Really bizarre. He doesn't even need to do it because he's actually good, but some kind of freak too apparently.

This Bruins team are full of entitled asssholes. I know it's Hockey but they're always getting in people's faces.

Too close for comfort, in fact.

That guy that licked that other guy's face....what a freakshow.

Do or die tonight for the Pens. Haven't seen any fans of the Pens/Caps on here but I'm guessing there are many that are Caps fans tonight.

Go Pens!

Sharks choke again.
That being said, Vegas is for real and I hate them :lol2:Unbelievable goaltending by Fleury. Seriously, you could shoot 50 BB's at the guy and he would probably block all of them of them at this point.

Good luck to all who have their favorite team still playing.

Nothing like the NHL Playoffs!

Last edited:
Sharks choke again.
That being said, Vegas is for real and I hate them :lol2:Unbelievable goaltending by Fleury. Seriously, you could shoot 50 BB's at the guy and he would probably block all of them of them at this point.

Good luck to all who have their favorite team still playing.

Nothing like the NHL Playoffs!
Vegas got so lucky that Pitt had two elite goaltenders.

OT. Must win for the Pens in their quest at a 3-peat. Both teams giving it their all. Lots of scoring chances for both sides. Good stuff. There is nothing like playoff hockey.

Go Pens!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a crappy year for Pittsburgh sports fans, losing to the Jaguars in the divisional in Duval North (Pittsburgh) then losing to the Capitals in a divisional in Duval North.

32073606_10155762085114227_6906569538117042176_n.jpg

What a crappy year for Pittsburgh sports fans, losing to the Jaguars in the divisional in Duval North (Pittsburgh) then losing to the Capitals in a divisional in Duval North.
A crappy year for Pittsburgh fans would be not making the playoffs.

You seem to think more about Pittsburgh's loss the the Jaguars than the average Steeler's fan does. One look at all the hardware we've acquired here in the Burg sets a decent perspective for us. How about you?

As for hockey, we've just seen a streak of 9 straight playoff series wins come to an end. That's one helluva run that very few will ever have the chance to experience. The future looks good.

Fleury's following in Pittsburgh..... what do you expect? It wasn't our decision to have to give up a goaltender. That was due to the expansion of the league. A necessary evil. Pittsburgh went with the goaltender that has a long future ahead of him. That's not a bad thing. Fleury has a large following here. Heck, I'm guessing outside of Vegas, Pittsburgh is probably the biggest fan-base that Vegas has, before and after our loss to the Caps last night. Hellz yeah we're going to be rooting for him. Nothing wrong with that.

Looks like the already thin hockey crowd on these boards has gotten even thinner. Hope someone out there is still watching. Some good stuff going on each night in these playoffs.

I hate that we had to give this guy up but man, Vegas sure got a good deal.....

Yeah the Jets are having a hell of a time trying to get the puck past Fluery. Pretty much a must win game for Winnipeg friday.

Wwwwwwwwwoooooooowwwwwwww one hell of a game tonight. Can't believe TB managed to equalize.

Gonna pull for the Caps to take the Cup. Maybe it's irrational, but Vegas winning in their inaugural season would not sit well with me at all.

Explain.

I think it'll be neat. This team was probably written off even before the season started so them wiping the floor with everyone was a nice touch. Not that I saw the season but from what I've seen, this team is beast.

Game was entertaining with the back and forth.

Explain.

I think it'll be neat. This team was probably written off even before the season started so them wiping the floor with everyone was a nice touch. Not that I saw the season but from what I've seen, this team is beast.
This is pretty gatekeeper-ish but I don't like that a fan base can just appear and suddenly enjoy success - like they have to suffer through some hardship and disappointment first. Just kinda rubs me the wrong way. If they're still there when they suck then I'll give them credit. But a brand-new franchise that's really good is just too easy to root for.

And this intro some kind of cheeseball stuff...but it is Vegas, so I'll give them that.

Back
Top Bottom