NHL 2017-2018

In awe of the umpteen ways in which Pitt manages to crush Washington’s morale. That game did a 180 in what seemed like a few moments.

Finally, time for the Sharks and Knights to get it on.Seems like a month since both teams have played.GO Sharks!

cut.jpg

Last edited:
That's probably not a good idea, that's like me walking into Yankee Stadium with all my Red Sox gear on...never a good idea.
Worked out fine. Finishing up several rounds of beers now with some new Philly friends. Beer works wonders.

Go Pens!

Pens 1, Caps Zero

Worked out fine. Finishing up several rounds of beers now with some new Philly friends. Beer works wonders.

Go Pens!

Pens 1, Caps Zero
All's good. They even set us up with free shirts and beer koozies. Philly's koozies but free stuff none the less.
99% of Philly fans are not the the Neanderthals the rest of the country heard about.

Reviews from Toronto are a complete joke..... An allowed goal on goaltender interference and a disallowed goal on a goal clearly scored. You can beat the team but you can't beat bad officiating.

Follow-up on that sports bar we went to in Philly last Friday. Turns out we won, or lost depending on your view, 4 tickets to the Philly game next Tuesday. Picking the tickets up this Saturday when we're back in the area for this weekend's track and field meet. Going to give them to my daughter and her roommate who are both going to school there. Who said it doesn't pay to drink?

Oh, and we will be there again for the Pens/Caps game this Saturday night.

Game 3 Nash/Wpg game 3 series tied, sitting in the backyard waiting for the Cf-18 flyover.Go Jets Go

Follow-up on that sports bar we went to in Philly last Friday. Turns out we won, or lost depending on your view, 4 tickets to the Philly game next Tuesday. Picking the tickets up this Saturday when we're back in the area for this weekend's track and field meet. Going to give them to my daughter and her roommate who are both going to school there. Who said it doesn't pay to drink?

Oh, and we will be there again for the Pens/Caps game this Saturday night.
Hey the Phillies aren't bad this year

Bruins with the epic meltdown. 3 penalties in less than 10 minutes.

NHL is worried about LickGate... or is that just hockey dudes talkin' French in the clench? LOL...

000 LickGate.jpg

NHL is worried about LickGate... or is that just hockey dudes talkin' French in the clench? LOL...

View attachment 34643
IMO, it's genius. Has to throw the opponents off. They should just leave it alone. It IS great press for the league. I've probably only watched about 40 seconds of hockey in my life so doesn't matter to me. Still think it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom