NHL 2018-2019

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
The season is right around the corner and the Flyers have decided to welcome it by introducing their new meth using mascot Gritty

FB_IMG_1537810139668.jpg

IMG_20180924_194230.jpg

Seriously this thing is terrifying.

Is this an any team thread or just for the broad street bullies

Is this an any team thread or just for the broad street bullies
Any team, we have a very small contingent of hockey fans here and this is where we discuss the season. I just happen to be a Flyers fan.

Go CBJ!

I really don't have high hopes for this year to be honest. Seth Jones is out for a while, a couple other guys already hurt, Panarin wants out, Bob wants to be the highest paid goalie.......yeah the near future is not looking great

Go CBJ!

I really don't have high hopes for this year to be honest. Seth Jones is out for a while, a couple other guys already hurt, Panarin wants out, Bob wants to be the highest paid goalie.......yeah the near future is not looking great
We'll take Bob back, getting rid of him was a stupid decision

abd15c76716ffee41fbff81c4d3729a9.jpg
Now that's how you open a season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I no longer have home Internet or cable, I haven't been following too closely. I guess that's a good thing since Detroit looks to be playing about like they did last season.

Austin Matthews and Mitch Marner are worth the price of admission. If you haven’t seen them play and you like hockey you need to check em out

Rumor here in Philly is Flyers are firing Dave Hakstol and hiring Joel Quenneville.

Tampa Bay at Winnipeg tonite. Should be a good game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyers now denying the rumor

IDK if anyone else caught the Winter Classic game from Notre Dame Stadium today but I really enjoyed it. I had friends that attended the weekend festivities and they gave the event top marks. The people that I know in attendance were strictly casual fans but every sport needs them.

As I watched the game I was thinking how cool it would be for Nascar to have a once a year marquis event like this that was unique and broadcast nationally.

It was great to see the stands full.

I think they were reporting between 76-77k which I thought was great. I hope it is something they can do again in 5-6 years with the Red Wings and Rangers or Leafs and Habs

A month ago my Pens were pulling of the rear of the division going nowhere. Flash forward to today, we're sitting in 1st place tied with the Caps. NHL..... gotta luv it! Unless you don't.

A month ago my Pens were pulling of the rear of the division going nowhere. Flash forward to today, we're sitting in 1st place tied with the Caps. NHL..... gotta luv it! Unless you don't.

Vegas was dead in the water too but they are tied for the division lead in the Pacific and I’m happy for MAF and the gang

I think the flyers are this close to just having Gritty play

Jackets playing well lately. That being said, Bobrovsky has gotta go, and might as well trade Panarin too and get something while they still can.

10 days ago my Pens finally climbed to a tie for 1st place with the Caps. Today, we sit 4th but only 3 points out of the division lead. A short two game win streak could easily remedy that. What a tight division.

The goal Arizona just scored against Detroit sums up yet another disappointing season for us. How it's acceptable for the building to sound the horn and flash lights in the goalies face when there wasnt even a goal scored is beyond me. Unfortunately that lead to a score a second or 2 later. I remember last year watching us give up 4 power play goals within 5 minutes. I hope Detroit figures things out because this is not the team they used to be.

IDK if anyone else caught the Winter Classic game from Notre Dame Stadium today but I really enjoyed it. I had friends that attended the weekend festivities and they gave the event top marks. The people that I know in attendance were strictly casual fans but every sport needs them.

As I watched the game I was thinking how cool it would be for Nascar to have a once a year marquis event like this that was unique and broadcast nationally.

Isn’t that what the Daytona 500 is?

Some Caps vs. Pens tonight! Good stuff.

Finally getting to the best part of the season(s). Can't wait to see the post season match-ups. There is nothing like the NHL playoffs.

Pavelski takes a shot off the jaw and the puck goes in the net for the first goal of the game. Dude goes straight off the ice to the locker room with a split lip, several lower teeth knocked out, and comes back out with a lower jaw protector in the second half, and goes right back to the front of the net again. There are no other athletes tougher than hockey players. Nice win for the Sharks.:punkrocke

Gooo Sharks!

Nice win for the Leafs in Beantown and I’m hoping the Avalanche can give the fLames a better game next outing.

The Lightning are now the Capitals. Neat.
I've never been so angry watching a sorting event in my life. I was at game 1. It sucked, but I figured we'd be OK. Last night tho...I'm honestly befuddled. They were clearly sleep walking for the last 3 months and either weren't ready for the postseason, or they just aren't built for it.

Something needs to change, they look bad top to bottom. If they lose this you have to start looking at Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom