NNS at Texas

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took it too the Cup boys! Great job Chase Elliott and 9 Napa team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:punkrocke

All right Chase! JR motorsports came to Texas Weeee Hawwww. Top 4 out of 5 spots for the Chevy boys.

Now I am almost certain Kahne will be gone next year. With how Larson is doing and Elliott actually performing way more than expected. I really could see Elliott in the 5 already next year. Kahne might be a surprise free agent.

That rod&piston helmet is BADASS

Love first time winners, congrats to Chase, the apple really doesnt fall far from tree, great driving, beating some of best

And great run For Kyle Larson as well

Now I am almost certain Kahne will be gone next year. With how Larson is doing and Elliott actually performing way more than expected. I really could see Elliott in the 5 already next year. Kahne might be a surprise free agent.
I want to agree, but Kahne is signed through 2015, but we all that doesnt mean anything

I want to agree, but Kahne is signed through 2015, but we all that doesnt mean anything

Only reason I could see it happen is not only does it seem Chase could make the jump, but Kahne has been very frustrated lately. So I could see both Rick and Kasey mutually splitting. Kahne would instantly be the hottest commodity in FA.

Only reason I could see it happen is not only does it seem Chase could make the jump, but Kahne has been very frustrated lately. So I could see both Rick and Kasey mutually splitting. Kahne would instantly be the hottest commodity in FA.

For like the 5th time in his career...
I like Kahne but it's about time to sh!t or get off the pot... Again.

Ha, "No Homo", ya dick.

Seriously though. I'm excited for the future. I can see myself pulling for Elliott and Larson in the Cup Series.. Can't say I've ever rooted for more than one dominant driver.

Im glad the little snot nose won to, cant imagine the car passing post race though, that thing was a mover.
My wife calls me a "dick" all the time, you will have to do better than that :D

The kid is the real deal just like Larson. I am just thrilled with the win. I wasnt sure he would get one this year. Just wow is all I can say and it makes it so much sweeter beating some regular cup guys that we all know are good. I bet Jr is happy with the win for his team.

I was so tore up on that last restart I could hardly watch. I was really pacing the floor with a bad case of nerves. Does anybody know where I can find a replay??

He's got close ties with Hendrick; he'll be in an excellent cup ride in no time.

BkbVPdrCEAEEgxl.jpg:large

Way to go Chase! :partytime him and larson are gonna be my second favorite drivers behind rowdy

Don't forget that SHR is also a full blown HMS team, so lets look at the ALL the HMS drivers...

Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Dale Jr
Kasey Kahne

Tony Stewart
Kevin Harvick
Kurt Busch
Danica Patrick

From that list who would you cut to make room for Kid Elliott?

Great run for the kid tonight. Loved seeing him beat the Cuppers.

Don't forget that SHR is also a full blown HMS team, so lets look at the ALL the HMS drivers...

Jeff Gordon
Jimmie Johnson
Dale Jr
Kasey Kahne

Tony Stewart
Kevin Harvick
Kurt Busch
Danica Patrick

From that list who would you cut to make room for Kid Elliott?

Great run for the kid tonight. Loved seeing him beat the Cuppers.

I see what you did there...

I see what you did there...

If I were Tony Stewart I'd be scheming hard on how to dump Danica and get Elliott in that 10 car ASAP. I know SHR has a huge cash cow in Danica, but Elliott would surely be a huge cash cow as well with his dad being Awesome Bill Elliott. If I remember correctly Awesome Bill had a few fans back in the day.
The fact that Elliott can actually race competitively in the upper series' tips the scale heavily in favor for Elliott.
Lose a cash cow, but gain a cash cow that can race.

To me it's a no brainer.

Pretty awesome seeing an Elliott in Victory Lane again, even if it is Nationwide. Very talented young man. Good run for Kyle Larson, also.
A few guys had tire issues while fast cars did not. Tire management is key.

Is it just me or are the Dillon boys getting buried beneath the tremendous success these two guys in Larson and Elliott are having so soon?

No one is talking about the Dillons is all I'm saying. :D

Nah, I think a balls out outside pass for the lead was the key. Only a rookie would have done that, and he made it stick. All good rookies are that way until they hit the wall and get hurt. After that we see if they can still race hard. Larson splattered the wall last year at Daytona and got his bell rung. Took him a while to get his nerve back. So far Elliott is fast and good for him. But racing like that he is going to sooner or later going to end up with a wadded up race car.

Nah, I think a balls out outside pass for the lead was the key. Only a rookie would have done that, and he made it stick. All good rookies are that way until they hit the wall and get hurt. After that we see if they can still race hard. Larson splattered the wall last year at Daytona and got his bell rung. Took him a while to get his nerve back. So far Elliott is fast and good for him. But racing like that he is going to sooner or later going to end up with a wadded up race car.
No.

passed a teammate also if you were watching. Doubt if that would have happened like it did if it was somebody else..name not mentioned.

I think rick had kinda planned on chase having potential to take the 24 car over one day, the problem is another cup team is probably going to want him. its going to be tuff for JRM to keep him in their cars for 2 more seasons or so when its more likely jeff steps out of the car. as to them getting rid of kahne and putting chase in the 5 car, slowly step away from the crack pipe.

If I were Tony Stewart I'd be scheming hard on how to dump Danica and get Elliott in that 10 car ASAP. I know SHR has a huge cash cow in Danica, but Elliott would surely be a huge cash cow as well with his dad being Awesome Bill Elliott. If I remember correctly Awesome Bill had a few fans back in the day.
The fact that Elliott can actually race competitively in the upper series' tips the scale heavily in favor for Elliott.

To me it's a no brainer.
For once I agree with you, I like this kid right from the start and hope he does well in cup when he gets there. Only thing they would have to change that number to 9 and give the 10 to Petty.

To me it's a no brainer.
Way too early for Chase to be in a Cup car. The kid is 18.

Back
Top Bottom