NNS at Texas

Thanks. Wish I knew this yesterday.

Yeah I thought the same thing last night watching the N'wide race... Had to double and triple check to make sure the race was Sunday,

Don't really care what anyone else thinks but seeing a young fella like Chase Elliott beating up on the 'King of the Minors' and a few of the other Cup regulars make watching the race all that much better. Not a damn thing wrong with the Cup drivers being there IMO.

Really? A NW regular finally wins a race, and all of the sudden it's okay for Cup regulars to continue invading the series? Hell no!!!

The majority of NW wins are still being stolen by Cup regulars.

Kahne isn't going anywhere for next year. We are talking about a guy who finished 4th in points just 2 years ago. Not to mention he has started slow every season he has been a Hendrick this year is actually been a better start for him. Chase will not be in the 5 next year, but he will be in the 24 come 2016.

Really? A NW regular finally wins a race, and all of the sudden it's okay for Cup regulars to continue invading the series? Hell no!!!

The majority of NW wins are still being stolen by Cup regulars.
I haven't changed my opinion, so no, it's not all of the sudden. It's always been fine by me.

kudos ta chase on win. long nns season left tho.....
......an he has long career ahead ...if he performs as "expected".
not sure his dad'll wanna rush those expectations ?

-----will be closest thing ta dale sr / jr --father /son duo. bill was most popular driver many years.
----napa as sponsor. will they want chase to cup next year ? or just nns ..w/ a few cup races ?

will rick want chase in cup next yr ? yep.
can't stand all tha press larson / dillon gets......while he has no young gun in his cup stable.

Back
Top Bottom