Patrick meets with CGR -- Entertainment edition

I had no idea he used to date Olivia Munn. I've had a crush on her ever since she used to be on G4 TechTV.

So excited, I have been so worried about her loosing both rides during the off season. Cried over it until I developed eye bags. Now all is well. Hope she will post herself soon, role modeling for little girls, wearing Aaron jerseys.
So finally I can stop having to worry and get some me time. Like TOTALLY, getting rid of kleenex.

Tonight we celebrate, I am going to call the wife Danica while she wears my old racing helmet. Going to be romantic talking about what's she got cooking in the oven too.
She will call me Aaron and make some packer jokes.

Baby smoking.gif

Is there actually another edition of this topic now other than the entertainment edition?

Today Danica "opens up" about her decision to freeze her eggs. I know I had been bothered by her being so closed off and unwilling to tell us about that.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/danica...g-eggs-influenced-lifestyle/story?id=52308621

I honestly hope she lands a quality ride for Indy and is competitive, because it would be nice if the desire to be famous for being famous didn't completely overshadow the original reason she was a notable figure.

I was just wondering if Ricky had already left or just had his things sent to him.

Back
Top Bottom