Phoenix RACE thread ----

Edwards blew it, wouldn't have a problem with him winning at all, but with Harvick winning and getting three points out of it, he closed big time on second place. ABT man ABT, Jr is closing on the 18 also, could happen.

20 team blew it today. 48 team was far from stellar.

It is tough to be a Toyota fan..especially when they lost around 20 points in one race. Johnson didn't push it, got 4 tires on the last stop, cleaned the windshield , checked the oil and brake fluid, belts tight? check...anybody seen the 20 lately..nah he is two laps down.

It is tough to be a Toyota fan..especially when they lost around 20 points in one race. Johnson didn't push it, got 4 tires on the last stop, cleaned the windshield , checked the oil and brake fluid, belts tight? check...anybody seen the 20 lately..nah he is two laps down.
Um...the 20 is 2nd; one spot out of 1st.
I'm a fan of the driver, not what he drives.

Kyle Busch had the best car in the JGR stable today but thats really not saying much :(
The 20 got his *** handed to him today which made the race quite enjoyable for me :D
Very sad watching Carl push his car down pit road all by himself :(

I absolutely was. I was a fan of Kyle's when he drove trucks for Jack.
He sucked in the 5, same as Kasey sucks in the 5.
Kasey would be doing just fine in the 5, beat the brat in the 18 today that has dumped him twice this year. Kyle baby better hustle, Jr is only 6 points back and coming.

I thought Kyle won a fair amount of races in that 5. Kasey seems to run either real good or really really bad in the 5.
Kyle was the same way. He won a few races but was pretty inconsistent in the 5 car.

Kasey would be doing just fine in the 5, beat the brat in the 18 today that has dumped him twice this year. Kyle baby better hustle, Jr is only 6 points back and coming.
Jimmie wouldn't be in 1st right now if Matt WOULDA run better today.
You get paid on what you do, not what you coulda, shoulda, woulda done ;)

All Kyle needs is a car................... he seldom has one :( Today was proof of that. A top ten piece on a VERY good day.
The 20 raced the 47 most of the day :rolleyes:

All Kyle needs is a car................... he seldom has one :( Today was proof of that. A top ten piece on a VERY good day.
The 20 raced the 47 most of the day :rolleyes:
Now that you mention it...

So off in the waning laps, Kenseth's frustration could be heard over the radio when he couldn't pass Bobby Labonte and David Gilliland.

"Man, this is bad," Kenseth said. "I can't believe I can't even pass these two cars."

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cu...eases-chase-lead-matt-kenseth-falters-phoenix

Logano has potential, but its just that in potential. It does not mean it will come to light...

Its called basketball and another week of F1.
Yeah well so far this year he has some of the best stats in the series so.. as far as Im concerned he's filling his potential.. without a bit of bad luck he'd have a couple more wins and be much higher in the standings.... aaaaand queue the haters...

Neither of the top two in the sport drove a Chevy. Good try, though. :D
Gonna hafta drop yer hook in a different pond. ;)
huh??? Harvick,you know the guy who beat that other guy PUSHING his FORD back to the garage was in a CHEVY and the points leader is in a CHEVY.I would call them the top 2 in the sport this week.:D

huh??? Harvick,you know the guy who beat that other guy PUSHING his FORD back to the garage was in a CHEVY and the points leader is in a CHEVY.I would call them the top 2 in the sport this week.:D
Yeah, I was talking about the guys with over 100 wins. :D
My bad.

Back
Top Bottom