Phoenix RACE thread ----

Gordons Brooke?

No, Brooke Werner, Miss Sprint Cup. Someone asked the same thing last week, the blonde standing next to Harvicks car when he climbed out... Gordon's Brooke Sealey hasn't been to a racetrack I don't think since they split ten years ago whenever that was.....

Sure, but a blown tire or bad tranny bearing can change that in an instant.

It might as well be wishful thinking at this point.

NP ...If not 3rd it'll bc he out runs Tony.. Kurt will #1 by the end of 2014.. you can save that whereever u want.. Here just to keep em together I'll say Joey beats all of them. Your welcome buddy :)

Hehe, we'll just have to wait and see for 2014. ;)

Jimmie needs to finish 23rd without any laps led.

NP ...If not 3rd it'll bc he out runs Tony.. Kurt will #1 by the end of 2014.. you can save that whereever u want.. Here just to keep em together I'll say Joey beats all of them. Your welcome buddy :)
And you're clearly a great judge of talent, so we should all believe you.

Kenseth is not that great guys.

Like I said, he can do that in his sleep.

I'm glad you're not Jimmie's go to guy because he'd have an ego as big as the sky is wide.

It'd be funny he if gets wrecked. I bet you'd wont show your face for a year.

Jimmie will probably get it as easy as 1-2-3 but he still has to go out there and do it.

I'm glad you're not Jimmie's go to guy because he'd have an ego as big as the sky is wide.

It'd be funny he if gets wrecked. I bet you'd wont show your face for a year.

Jimmie will probably get it as easy as 1-2-3 but he still has to go out there and do it.

There's no real reason to wreck Johnson in Homestead, Kenseth is 28 points behind, Harvick is 34 points behind. Any wrecking of Johnson would def. be seen as detrimental to stock car racing and after Richmond? NASCAR would drop the hammer on whoever wrecked him.

No, Brooke Werner, Miss Sprint Cup. Someone asked the same thing last week, the blonde standing next to Harvicks car when he climbed out... Gordon's Brooke Sealey hasn't been to a racetrack I don't think since they split ten years ago whenever that was.....
OK. I still think Kim Coon is the cutest of the three ...

It would certainly be interesting if JJ were to drop a cylinder early/midway through the race at Homestead (not much chance of that)...would be fun to watch how many cars dropped out.

There's no real reason to wreck Johnson in Homestead, Kenseth is 28 points behind, Harvick is 34 points behind. Any wrecking of Johnson would def. be seen as detrimental to stock car racing and after Richmond? NASCAR would drop the hammer on whoever wrecked him.

Not saying he'll get wrecked on purpose. He may get caught up in someone's elses mess.

That's why you have to pull a Roger Penske and pay one of the backmarkers to wreck Johnson so nobody can trace it back to you. :D

That's why you have to pull a Roger Penske and pay one of the backmarkers to wreck Johnson so nobody can trace it back to you. :D

Well I don't think any of the teams are willing to play that dirty and underhanded. ;)

I gotta say, this is one of the most creative scenarios I've seen of how Johnson can lose the Championship, so kudos to you.

Kenseth and Harvick might as well put the bat**** crazy R&D engines in the cars next week.

Chevy's win first and second in the championship. 48- 29- 20.

Back
Top Bottom