Phoenix RACE thread ----

yeah right, Gibbs would be sponsor less and out of Nascar by now if he listened to that hot head.

Monster adores Kyle Busch and Mars is getting an amazing return on their money. Sounds like a win win deal to me. Havent heard much about interstate but they are probably happy as well :D

jhjhjk.jpg

Kyles hauler leaving PIR.
Wont get to see this again till next year :(

Is it just me or did they used a much younger pic of Bush for that shot?

Looks like 2005 Kyle Busch to me. :D

Is it just me or did they used a much younger pic of Bush for that shot?

Looks like 2005 Kyle Busch to me. :D

Well hell Reck I dont know but my daughter took this picture right after the hauler left the track. He aint getting any prettier with age so why would they change pictures every year ? :rolleyes:

Well hell Reck I dont know but my daughter took this picture right after the hauler left the track. He aint getting any prettier with age so why would they change pictures every year ? :rolleyes:

She's a hell of a picture getter. Was the bus in motion? If it would've been me I'd have nothing but blurry pictures. lol

She's a hell of a picture getter. Was the bus in motion? If it would've been me I'd have nothing but blurry pictures. lol

We were in a car right behind them and we were both moving. She has a really good camera on her phone

Back
Top Bottom