Prayers.....

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by DanicaFreak, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Go Panthers

Go Panthers Team Owner

man i just found this. I'm sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

DanicaFreak likes this.
  2. ladyspartan16

ladyspartan16 Team Owner

I just saw this. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

@DanicaFreak tell her that there are plenty of better guys out there. It's ****** she has to go through it, and especially like this, but God/fate is setting her up for some wonderful karma.

3. DanicaFreak

DanicaFreak Green monster

now the "non" boyfriend is visiting her in hospital. I HATE teenage drama.

Mr. Gregory, kymartin6, Greg and 2 others like this.
  4. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Put him on the no visitation list.

Mr. Gregory, kymartin6, Greg and 2 others like this.
  5. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Text book abusive relationship.

ladyspartan16 likes this.
  6. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

Your daughter will hate you but it's time to nip this sh!t in the bud. In a year or whatever, you blackballing the kid won't matter.

7. ladyspartan16

ladyspartan16 Team Owner

Yea. They need time apart, and if they won't do it willingly, it's up to you to do it forcefully.

8. DanicaFreak

@ladyspartan16

I need hair help for my 17 year old
    Due to the trauma her hair is HEAVILY matted on one side. As VERY VERY. she has long fine hair and does not want to lose it. Any advice or special products you know of to help with this industrial tangle issue?

Thanks

9. Bobw

Bobw Team Owner

Following a botched hip replacement in May 1994 I spent 66 days in a hospital bed at home following a 2nd hip replacement that took place the end on June to correct the botched one.
    In a cast from 'nipples to knees' the first 4 weeks then a brace contraption that encircled my waist and through hinges and rods kept my legs at a 45 degree angle.
    Baby powder/dry shampoo until I could sit up and then it was attack of the Wahl clippers!!!! . It will be unbearable for her but hair does grow back, Cut it short(er)

Clutch likes this.
  10. DanicaFreak

omggg bob thats terrible

11. Magnethead

Magnethead Admin & Resident Techie Staff Member

I'm with the others. Time to intervene. Perhaps accidentally break his knees?

DanicaFreak likes this.
  12. DanicaFreak

I'm so mad

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

13. ladyspartan16

ladyspartan16 Team Owner

If she's insistent on not cutting it:

It's a 10 miracle leave in! You can get it at wal mart, target, ulta! Get the one with the purple cap. It's the original formula. Work some into the matted areas twice a day until the tangles fall out. Those that don't must be pulled out by hand or cut. For washing, don't. Just get a good conditioner and co wash until it softens up. Get some deep conditioner and leave it in for a few hours and put a disposable shower cap over it. Don't skimp on the price... this is not a garnier fruictis situation. Also get her a satin pillowcase(s). Regular fabrics (cotton, jersey, wool) cause hair to matte and tangle and that is what you are trying to avoid. They are relatively cheap on Amazon prime. The goal here is to soften and separate.

My best advice is to go to a respected high end stylist that specializes in trauma and regrowth and let them help her. They are probably going to at least heavily trim it into a bob or something, but they will help her grow it back. It might take a while, but it will come back.

Hotrod and DanicaFreak like this.
  14. jws926

jws926 Japanse Cars Are The Best

Just seen this thread too, I am so sorry, and wish her the best

15. jws926

jws926 Japanse Cars Are The Best

Put a stop to it, if she is under 18, you have full control, do what you gotta do , she is your baby.

16. ladyspartan16

ladyspartan16 Team Owner

17. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

I get a blade fade with a three on top.
    I’ll be a hit with this leave in. :cool:

ladyspartan16 and DanicaFreak like this.
  18. DanicaFreak

Thanks soooomuch for this info. Got lots to try now!!!!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

19. Magnethead

Magnethead Admin & Resident Techie Staff Member

He's right there on mental abuse. Injure her (physical abuse), dump her, then show back up (mental abuse).

Maybe hang some fishing line about 8" off the ground around her bed.

20. ladyspartan16

ladyspartan16 Team Owner

DanicaFreak likes this.