Prayers.....

Very happy to hear this latest news.
3740155402.gif
3740155402.gif
3740155402.gif
3740155402.gif
3740155402.gif

FWIW she may be grown but she will always be your little girl, your baby.

How is she doing?
she is doing soo well.
graduated with great marks..high 80s average going to university..social work in the fall..

HOWEVER...

The "boy" that ran her over is back in the picture....arrrgh...I support her and tell her I;; be there for her. I am not gonna drive her away by dissing the boy

The "boy" that ran her over is back in the picture....arrrgh...I support her and tell her I;; be there for her. I am not gonna drive her away by dissing the boy

I'd be making him pay for what it cost you out of pocket... and some days I am left wondering why I'm single....some women are varying levels of crazy. :/

I'd be making him pay for what it cost you out of pocket... and some days I am left wondering why I'm single....some women are varying levels of crazy. :/
you are single because....racecar...LOL.

but I know what you mean. its not easy raising kids

........today is prom day.
happiest day
Sad too...shes 18 and my baby is grown.
I was really glad to read this !

HOWEVER...

I wasn't really glad to read this . Sounds like you are taking the right road though. That's part of parenthood,
chomping down on your bottom lip. Lord knows I have had to in my parenting and things would usually turn out ok.

Wow, don't know how I have missed this for the past 8 months, but I'm glad your daughter is recovering nicely. So sorry to hear about the accident.
I'm definitely a prayer guy so I will say a prayer of thanks that everyone is healing! Good luck with prom!

Back
Top Bottom