• The forum has been upgraded. Let us know if you find anything broken. Please don't throw wrenches!

Praying Newman Is Okay

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
I'm praying too. My brother showed a picture of NASCAR using a black screen to cover up where the car came to rest, that's not a good sign.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
I'm praying too. My brother showed a picture of NASCAR using a black screen to cover up where the car came to rest, that's not a good sign.
Terrible and scary beyond words.

JohnHill

member of Who Dat Nation
Such a bad way to end the race. First place I thought of was here. Hoping to hear some good news about Ryan.

jaqua19

Team Owner
I've been away from the race with two to go. Currently dealing with an on-call mental health crisis with work, and to find this out? Holy crap. Hope to God Newman is okay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KodiakRusty89

Team Owner
Speculation twitter is the worst
Yeah I'm casually checking this and watching hoops! I'm hopeful for the best. The odds are far in his favor and that's what I'm going with. This type of racing and seeing that does bother me. And I'm someone who accepts the danger....to a point.

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
Oh the second I saw that wreck I posted in the Race thread I worried he had just been killed there. It reminded me so much of the wreck that killed Bryan Clauson

Topaz

Crew Chief
Hopefully Ryan is ok, I was cheering for him to win the race. Pretty upset feeling right now. I remember being a kid and going through the Dale Sr death. Fingers crossed he's just pretty beatup.

Rick

2015 & 2017 RFYFL Champion
Thoughts for Ryan, his friends and family, and the extended family of race fans.

ToyYoda

Team Owner
Been listening to NASCAR Radio on Sirius, pretty much saying “we don’t know for sure”, but it doesn’t sound good.

paradigm

Team Owner
I read on another site that they performed CPR on him before taking him into the ambulence. I really hope this isn't true. This brings back very bad memories.

JohnHill

member of Who Dat Nation
I’m nervous as hell every time I’m refreshing the pages I’m viewing

metalgod88

Crew Chief
As soon as I saw this crash.. .. I just really really hope he's okay and conscious.

Conover

Team Owner
So sad and hurt by Ryan’s wreck. The secondary hit by Preece car was at the worst possible spot on the driver’s side. Praying for him and his family.

DaBiff1618

Team Owner
The one time I want to watch one of these countless post race shows for important news and we are treated to hockey top 10 lists and the replay of the race we just watched. With a breaking news update that keeps flashing at the bottom making my heart jump, saying Hamlin is the winner. Good freaking grief

Top Bottom