Praying Newman Is Okay

I'm praying too. My brother showed a picture of NASCAR using a black screen to cover up where the car came to rest, that's not a good sign.

I'm praying too. My brother showed a picture of NASCAR using a black screen to cover up where the car came to rest, that's not a good sign.

Terrible and scary beyond words.

Such a bad way to end the race. First place I thought of was here. Hoping to hear some good news about Ryan.

I've been away from the race with two to go. Currently dealing with an on-call mental health crisis with work, and to find this out? Holy crap. Hope to God Newman is okay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Speculation twitter is the worst

Yeah I'm casually checking this and watching hoops! I'm hopeful for the best. The odds are far in his favor and that's what I'm going with. This type of racing and seeing that does bother me. And I'm someone who accepts the danger....to a point.

Oh the second I saw that wreck I posted in the Race thread I worried he had just been killed there. It reminded me so much of the wreck that killed Bryan Clauson

Hopefully Ryan is ok, I was cheering for him to win the race. Pretty upset feeling right now. I remember being a kid and going through the Dale Sr death. Fingers crossed he's just pretty beatup.

Thoughts for Ryan, his friends and family, and the extended family of race fans.

Been listening to NASCAR Radio on Sirius, pretty much saying “we don’t know for sure”, but it doesn’t sound good.

I read on another site that they performed CPR on him before taking him into the ambulence. I really hope this isn't true. This brings back very bad memories.

This is too eerily similar to Dale. Expecting the worst to be honest. Hoping for the best.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m nervous as hell every time I’m refreshing the pages I’m viewing

As soon as I saw this crash.. .. I just really really hope he's okay and conscious.

So sad and hurt by Ryan’s wreck. The secondary hit by Preece car was at the worst possible spot on the driver’s side. Praying for him and his family.

The one time I want to watch one of these countless post race shows for important news and we are treated to hockey top 10 lists and the replay of the race we just watched. With a breaking news update that keeps flashing at the bottom making my heart jump, saying Hamlin is the winner. Good freaking grief

I have followed NASCAR since the late 60s and have never experienced the anxiety that I am now feeling. Please God, let Ryan heal and be healthy again.

Reactions: Bob
Back
Top Bottom