Praying Newman Is Okay

Brentford

Team Owner
It's still interesting that he was listed in serious condition less than 48 hours ago but he's already out of the hospital. Maybe it wasn't as bad as they thought or maybe Newman is one tough dude. Maybe both? Regardless, it's great to see him released and with his girls!

Clutch

Team Owner
It's still interesting that he was listed in serious condition less than 48 hours ago but he's already out of the hospital. Maybe it wasn't as bad as they thought or maybe Newman is one tough dude. Maybe both? Regardless, it's great to see him released and with his girls!
When you hear serious, that means you can have a big sigh of relief.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
In Newman's case it looked like they had to name it something. I read up a bit about Serious and Critical and it could mean just about anything according to the Doc that said it. Serious could mean the patient couldn't breathe on their own for example, or breathing on their own it was really vague. Same for Critical.

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
In Newman's case it looked like they had to name it something. I read up a bit about Serious and Critical and it could mean just about anything according to the Doc that said it. Serious could mean the patient couldn't breathe on their own for example, or breathing on their own it was really vague. Same for Critical.

I'm thinking maybe a really gnarly concussion based on how good he's moving today.. obviously this would keep him out of the car for a bit.

Brentford

Team Owner
Yeah, I assume there is a big difference between serious and critical, making serious not quite as bad as it sounds.

Top Bottom