Pre-race: 104th Running of the Indianapolis 500

I know one thing - because of the Coronavirus I diverted my tickets to next year's race. And if Marco Andretti wins today, I'm really going to be ticked off.

I did the same thing for the St Petersburg race. Don't look for that race to be run in October. A source tells me that the St Petersburg race is not going to be run in October either. More than likely it will probably be be cancelled also.

Not a Marco Andretti fan but putting that aside today.

There is a hour and half of pre race show first. I think The Indy race starts around 2.30 Eastern time.

The greatest race in the world. Not looking for an argument, just this man's (and many others') opinion. I'm ready!
I think the large amount of fans that usually fill the stands agree with you. There has never been any race that excites me more then the Indy 500...as soon as the green flag drops I'm excited until the checkered flag drops.

There is a hour and half of pre race show first. I think The Indy race starts around 2.30 Eastern time.
tenor.gif

From what I understand he’s a pretty big car guy and works on a lot of stuff on his own. It’d be good if they let him incorporate some of that stuff somehow.
Yes, he's much more knowledgeable that what one might assume from his fun loving and silly persona. He certainly knows how to have fun and enjoys spreading it to others and that's not a bad thing.

NASCAR putting on a race at the same time this is going on. Ouch.

I can't wait for the sports weekend TV ratings to come in I don't think we've ever had the Indy 500 NBA Playoffs and a NASCAR Cup race going at the same time

NASCAR putting on a race at the same time this is going on. Ouch.
Thanks for reminding me, I was so wrapped around the Indy race that I forgot there was another NASCAR race today. I will have to follow the NASCAR race on live timing on the NASCAR site.

Thanks for reminding me, I was so wrapped around the Indy race that I forgot there was another NASCAR race today. I will have to follow the NASCAR race on live timing on the NASCAR site.
There are two NASCAR races today, Xfinity right now and Cup after.

I like the comparison Mike Tirico made with Tim Duncan and Scott Dixon.

Low key badasses. Who needs fame right?

I usually skip pre-race ceremonies. This one is always an exception. The salute, Taps; Memorial Day finally got here, and the last six months just caught up and smacked me in the face.

Back
Top Bottom