Pre-race: Busch Lite Clash At The Coliseum

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Let the whining begin. It's like they have never seen a pre race show # groundhog day
It's been several months. I try to give each network a shot at the start of their coverage season. Sadly, they never give me a reason to continue.

So yeah, I'm whining. I'll stop, both whining and watching. I just wish that new audience they want to build would be able to watch a show that gave them some info they could use when watching today. I recall Fox's football show isn't this random.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Coke was giving away free cans of coke zero yesterday and I took 2 sips and threw it in the trash and then went and paid $5.00 for a regular coke so I could get the taste out of my mouth. If that is why they did that...it worked. :)

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
It's been several months. I try to give each network a shot at the start of their coverage season. Sadly, they never give me a reason to continue.

So yeah, I'm whining. I'll stop, both whining and watching. I just wish that new audience they want to build would be able to watch a show that gave them some info they could use when watching today. I recall Fox's football show isn't this random.
Doubt seriously this will be your last dying swan dive

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
Hate to say this but I think there's a significant amount of people that aren't showing up for the racing..... there's a reason they have a lot of other performances

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
They are using any means they can to attract them to this event with the hope that they will enjoy the racing enough to become longtime fans.

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Lol how did someone just manage to walk through the shot

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
And here we go, cars rolling onto the track

Top Bottom