Pre Race Thread 2020 Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 (Brickyard 400) from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Still yapping about this? What a joke. Seriously.

That is such bull****, and you know it. The non-Cowboy was chirping at Adam as he walked by. I mean seriously, dude.

No, you really think that? I am shocked. On and on and on.....Those crew dudes were JGR employees. The boss didn't like what they did. They were suspended. It happens in business. You live in the old fashioned world that FRR was in independent team. They weren't. They were as JGR as JGR is, and everybody understands that. As such, subject to JGR policies and decisions.

I am sure that Coach got over your assessment.

Game was different. Cowboy pops Adam, and he is out of job. They are from the same team, really. I think that applied back in anybody's day. Now, if FRR was a separate entity from JGR, then you have a point.
Don't know the context but looks like people getting pissed and arguing to me.

They wrecked each other. They're all pissed. The video makes Stevens look like a clown, but I don't know anything that happened off camera prior.

Given what happened on the track, these things happen. Im sure they're all over it. Hard to not see Stevens looking like a goof here though without the context.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I disagree. I've always loved a car that has a solid base color taking up 80% of the car, and 100% of the front with another base colored logo/sponsor on the hood.

Dale Sr.
Tony Stewart 2005
Carl Edwards 19 Toyota
Newman in 08 just to name a few.

I agree in the cases you mentioned, but I'm not talking about how it's colored with respect to the rest of the car or how much space it occupies. It's just an ugly logo to me, regardless of how it's used on a car.

Take it off the car and put it on a neutral background beside GM or Home Depot or Scotts. It doesn't come close to those. The goofy 'W' configuration, the lack of a second 'W' for 'World Wide', the tilt of the 'T' with the upper right piece 'broken off'; I just don't like it.

The preacher suspended both crew members on Truex's team. I'm still shaking my head over that deal. What did they do? Both of them were minding their own business until Stevens showed up.

"P
Don't know the context but looks like people getting pissed and arguing to me.

They wrecked each other. They're all pissed. The video makes Stevens look like a clown, but I don't know anything that happened off camera prior.

Given what happened on the track, these things happen. Im sure they're all over it. Hard to not see Stevens looking like a goof here though without the context.

Adam is a great guy. He backed down because Cowboy would have kicked his ass after he rushed to save Mr. Mouth. You probably don't go into a box, but those in the box should shut the **** up unless they have a Cowboy to protect your ass I guess. Whatever. I would say why are we talking about his, but we know why. Somebody around here cannot let go of JGR hate.

He envisions three IndyCar races a season, a return of Formula One, a crown jewel sports car race and an improved NASCAR weekend that potentially could see the Cup Series shift to the road course and away from the 2.5-mile oval. The platform above the new Pagoda video board is wide enough to fit 18 Indy cars — or a musical act for a concert in the plaza. The monitor itself could be used for a movie night, and Penske said eventually IndyCar races in other cities will be aired on the screen for watch parties.

That is absolutely mind blowing.
What’s crazier is that lifetime Denny Hamlin has raced in more races than NASCAR not having a 3+ time champion in the field. Denny for the HOF right damn now!

What’s crazier is that lifetime Denny Hamlin has raced in more races than NASCAR not having a 3+ time champion in the field. Denny for the HOF right damn now!

He's raced in more races than NASCAR has ever had! That takes some serious skill.

I tried to search to see who the 3-time winner was in the 1970 Georgia 500 at Middle Georgia Raceway but when I saw that there were two 1969 Georgia 500s at this same track and one of them was in 1968......I just backed out slowly and deleted my search history.

“The 1969 Georgia 500 was a NASCAR Grand National Series event that was held on November 17, 1968, at Middle Georgia Raceway in Byron, Georgia. It is not to be confused with another running of the 1969 Georgia 500 which actually took place in 1969.”

FWIW - looks Like they didn’t run Grand Nationals there till 1966 so I’m guessing that’s the reason.

Back
Top Bottom