Pre-race thread --- FirstData 500, Martinsville

Maybe someone with pitting experience can elaborate on this, but how does a pit team become disenfranchised with their driver? I’d imagine the physical pitting process is extremely similar with any driver. The only issues I can think of are radio communications of encouragement or disapproval.

Maybe someone with pitting experience can elaborate on this, but how does a pit team become disenfranchised with their driver? I’d imagine the physical pitting process is extremely similar with any driver. The only issues I can think of are radio communications of encouragement or disapproval.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Team Penske thinks the 2 teams crew is better. Cant be good for team morale moving forward with the 12 team though.

I wonder why this race gets put on nbc's secondary channel?

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Team Penske thinks the 2 teams crew is better. Cant be good for team morale moving forward with the 12 team though.

It'll be good for Blaney if the 2 team mercenaries actually are faster (more pressure on them to be flawless now), but yeah that's a hit to the 12 crew's confidence, basically saying you're not fast enough.

Another weekend of no coverage here in Canada. Really wanted to watch all the pre race practice and qualifying

Screenshot_20190921-160815_Chrome.jpg

They want a credit card, is that the way you signed up.
Its asking you to pay to watch in HD.. If you hit cancel when that thing pops up you just scroll down a bit and the stream is there.. but right now it doesn't seem to be working. It usually does.. of course it isnt on the day I recommend it to someone lol

It sucks for the #9. I don't blame the rule. WTH was the engine engineer thinking????????? Starting in the rear here is the worse place to be.

sealed engine rules, teams have to use engines more than once, it could have something to do with Chase's deal.

Denny may win it again

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If he is good here in Practice, the car is right. If the car is right, he is still beyond what anybody else is here. He was good in first Practice. Should be interesting....

It'll be good for Blaney if the 2 team mercenaries actually are faster (more pressure on them to be flawless now), but yeah that's a hit to the 12 crew's confidence, basically saying you're not fast enough.

Former 12 crew needs to step it up if that's the case. Stewart-Haas swaps pit crews among the teams just about every post season but not this year so far.

Thankfully yes. That's about the only good out of this.

1 winner in the history of the track from outside the top 25 :(
Going to have to win Phoenix now, as Hamlin will win this weekend and either 18 or more likely 19 at Texas.

Back
Top Bottom