Pushrods again!

Formerjackman

Team Owner
So I was cruising e-bay tonight, and guess what I found? A genuine set of the extra short (cough cough) R07 pushrods for sale. :bazooka:
capture-20211001-220630.png

So I was cruising e-bay tonight, and guess what I found? A genuine set of the extra short (cough cough) R07 pushrods for sale. :bazooka:
View attachment 57840
I have been waiting the Nascar teams to figure out what what I knowed all the time.

You take a V8 engine and run short pushrods on the left side so that you can lean the engine and weight to the left side. You run the longer standard size pushrods on the right side for balance.
Many have probably noticed on a short track how drivers lean their heads to the left almost against the window net to naturally gain the same advantages. What if the driver and engines had the power of synergy
Screenshot_20211001-225513_Chrome.jpg
to pair the same effort.

Dodge and Plymouth flirted with this for the longest but they only offered it in the 6 cylinder form.

What is extra?

Just my little dig at those that gave me crap for pointing out that R07 pushrods aren't really short regardless what some BS press release said.

Greg?

Why does the long pushrod on the right have a loop on the end?
The machine shop hired a couple that had designed mechanical sheep parts and so forth. They was hoping to bring in some unconventional outsiders with the hire that wasn't hindered by any preconceived ideas. Someone unafraid of new ideas.

In some regards it was a good move. Pushrod length was one of the first things they addressed.
But they should have known better than to hire them.....

What our friend is saying is that his pushrod is longer than mine.

In the absence of empirical data to the contrary, I’m willing to concede the point.

What our friend is saying is that his pushrod is longer than mine.

In the absence of empirical data to the contrary, I’m willing to concede the point.
So you're asking for a picture of our push rods?

Back
Top Bottom