Qualifying thread

Jimmie seems to have the swagger he didn't have the last 3 years of his career.

Jimmie isn't going to win any races this year, but I will not be surprised to see him pull out a good race or two. 1-3 top 10s out of the 10 races he runs won't surprise me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man, @Revman prolly kicking the hell out of the cat right now.
Damn cat was a pain in the ass anyway. Asses kicked. Hendrick thumps chest for a couple of days. We'll wad a few up on Sunday, and see if we come out on the good side. Nothing to see here. Yet.

I don't think Elliott's head was in the game. It could be the car, but with three of the Hendricks sitting one, two, three, it's pretty telling to this layman. I''m sure they will be looking at the data instead of gussing like I am lol. I don't think it is going to make a hell of a lot difference for most of them when they are in the wind.
Maybe Alan wised up and built some downforce in it unlike the others....If so, he can race with US.

Jimmie seems to have the swagger he didn't have the last 3 years of his career.

Jimmie isn't going to win any races this year, but I will not be surprised to see him pull out a good race or two. 1-3 top 10s out of the 10 races he runs won't surprise me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I wouldn't be that surprised if he got a win at dover or Martinsville. Has he announced any races besides Chicago yet?

He hates that nickname and it's the exact opposite of his character.
Well, it's better than Front Row Bow....which Joy was trying to make stick last night.

I had to go to Jayski to avoid the ad BS. I had no idea the D500 was this weekend. Found out today.
I’m still getting my house back together. @Clutch is gonna be here soon.
Can’t wait for Fontana.

If @Clutch gets in Sunday morning before the start of the 500, be sure to ask him who won.

Maybe Alan wised up and built some downforce in it unlike the others....If so, he can race with US.
He's been pretty open the last few years about going away from trying to win the pole in order to race well and give Chase the ability to make the moves he likes to make. And it's paid off. His last 5 Daytona finishes have been 2,2, 8,10, and 29th last year due to wreck. They even won Talladega in the fall.

I'll be watching the Daytona at home but we are going to the next 2 races.
Fontana and Vegas.
Can't wait since the Covid break.
That's awesome and I hope the weather is good here for you. Are you going to hang out with Bobby again?

Back
Top Bottom