Race Manipulation for the Back of the Field

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by kkfan91, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

See @StandOnIt.....

2. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

Semantics? All I'm saying is that mixing up the rights and lefts is a dumb mistake. (No performance advantage, the opposite actually.) 99% of the time, putting four lefts on is an act of trying to cheat.

wi_racefan likes this.
  3. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

I don't buy that. Busch Beer didn't mind be associated with a fraud with the blade scandal that just kind of went away. They were looking for a way out IMO, and given the train wreck Mikey seems to be, it's hard to blame them.

4. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Make that "2X Champion". Thank you.

5. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

1 time champion *

wi_racefan likes this.
  6. Charlie Spencer

Charlie Spencer Remember the Gator

I can't figure out how this discussion went from back markers and field fillers to the front of the pack and JGR (yet again).

Turtle84, AuzGrams and kkfan91 like this.
  7. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

putting 2 lefts on the right is cheating regardless of what Petty had on the left.

8. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

It was Mickey's partner that killed the team. Mickey had about as much say as Richard Petty does.

9. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

OK, lets try this again. I'm sure it's all against the rules, but NOBODY puts the rights on the left on purpose, and nobody puts four lefts on unless they are trying to cheat.

10. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Says the Kasey Kahne fan?

11. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Fair enough.

12. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Ask the author of Post #16. My avi is his nightmare. He is living it.

13. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

Last timeI try to explain this to you. I brought up the Petty incident and it was about cheating, putting lefts on the right is cheating. End of story.