Race Manipulation for the Back of the Field

smh, were the left side tires allowed on the right? You can play semantics all you want.

Semantics? All I'm saying is that mixing up the rights and lefts is a dumb mistake. (No performance advantage, the opposite actually.) 99% of the time, putting four lefts on is an act of trying to cheat.

To be fair, MWR took itself out of business. NAPA didn't want to be associated with a team that manipulated who got into The Chase & who didn't. From there it was a downward spiral that doomed MWR.

I don't buy that. Busch Beer didn't mind be associated with a fraud with the blade scandal that just kind of went away. They were looking for a way out IMO, and given the train wreck Mikey seems to be, it's hard to blame them.

Semantics? All I'm saying is that mixing up the rights and lefts is a dumb mistake. (No performance advantage, the opposite actually.) 99% of the time, putting four lefts on is an act of trying to cheat.
putting 2 lefts on the right is cheating regardless of what Petty had on the left.

I don't buy that. Busch Beer didn't mind be associated with a fraud with the blade scandal that just kind of went away. They were looking for a way out IMO, and given the train wreck Mikey seems to be, it's hard to blame them.

It was Mickey's partner that killed the team. Mickey had about as much say as Richard Petty does.

putting 2 lefts on the right is cheating regardless of what Petty had on the left.

OK, lets try this again. I'm sure it's all against the rules, but NOBODY puts the rights on the left on purpose, and nobody puts four lefts on unless they are trying to cheat.

I can't figure out how this discussion went from back markers and field fillers to the front of the pack and JGR (yet again).

Ask the author of Post #16. My avi is his nightmare. He is living it.

OK, lets try this again. I'm sure it's all against the rules, but NOBODY puts the rights on the left on purpose, and nobody puts four lefts on unless they are trying to cheat.
Last timeI try to explain this to you. I brought up the Petty incident and it was about cheating, putting lefts on the right is cheating. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom