RACE thread --- Daytona 500

I have no idea what that was but thank goodness Daytona is on

It still weirds me out the Daytona Superstretch Grandstands are gone, that drone is flying right over where they used to be

It still weirds me out the Daytona Superstretch Grandstands are gone, that drone is flying right over where they used to be

I still remember the old wooden bleachers entering turn 3. That use to be only seating back there. That vacated area does look kinda of weird. You can tell that something use to be.

That drone cam doesn't get as close as one I saw at Evergreen Speedway last fall

I still remember the old wooden bleachers entering turn 3. That use to be only seating back there. That vacated area does look kinda of weird. You can tell that something use to be.
Always wanted to sit there on the backstretch but when I made my first Trip to the 2015 Coke Zero 400, they were already coming down

That was a weird restart but here we go back under way at Daytona

Anyone watching the YouTube feed of the 48 car on board? Really cool to see a plate race like this. Jimmie looks really fast too. If he doesn't wreck, gonna be a contender. Very fast.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pat
Bubba is hanging all the way back.

Hopefully he doesn't hit someone like he did at Dega last year while riding in the back...

Back
Top Bottom