RACE thread --- Duels 1 & 2

They make plenty of sense, it's like a heat race there is zero reason to get rid of them other then a handful of fans who have nothing better to do then start stupid ****.

A heat race where one guy goes home?

If they make so much sense, why don't they run qualifying races before every race?

Damn, Kaz is really going to make Floyd lose a match for the first time.

Got to change the number now.

A heat race where one guy goes home?

If they make so much sense, why don't they run qualifying races before every race?
If you want to be a brick wall I'm not explaining it to you. This is why I'm rarely in race threads so many stupid ideas.

If you want to be a brick wall I'm not explaining it to you. This is why I'm rarely in race threads so many stupid ideas.

Brick wall? LOL.

Daytona used to have BY FAR the biggest car counts show up for entry, which is why they decided to run qualifying races. The only time any race has ever had an entry list come close to Daytona was the inaugural Brickyard 400.

I still enjoy these 125's, so I couldn't care less what they decide to do, I'm just saying it no longer serves the same purpose it once did in the past.

I suck. I flat out forgot these races were tonight. Just got in from work

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FG8qVfzWQAsu-Eo.jpeg

Grala after this race.

Brick wall? LOL.

Daytona used to have BY FAR the biggest car counts show up for entry, which is why they decided to run qualifying races. The only time any race has ever had an entry list come close to Daytona was the inaugural Brickyard 400.

I still enjoy these 125's, so I couldn't care less what they decide to do, I'm just saying it no longer serves the same purpose it once did in the past.
It serves the exact same purpose for those who are already in. To see what they need to work on for the 500.

Back
Top Bottom