RACE thread --- Duels 1 & 2

Considering Logano T boned the wall at 180, the lack of damage is impressive and also impressive that the car stayed planted on the ground

I wonder if he set a record for the number of times a car spun around in one wreck. If he wasn't dizzy before the wreck, I bet he was after. :D

I think story of yesterday is it looks like total pack racing is no more. Cars were routinely losing the draft and those slingshot passes look a lot like what we see at Indianapolis in the 500. Really looks like how these tracks used to be which is a good thing.

I think blocking is basically useless anymore, with the symmetry and lower greenhouse if you can’t keep the guy behind you on your rear bumper the position is theirs. Just too easy with the cleaner stream to get a massive run

Door, bumper, clear....#186....and then Chad. I know they don't know **** compared to you, but they sure try.
I don't think there is any way to reprogram. The car is/was not illegal, there wasn't a "parts freeze" when the car was developed (that came later). But knock yourself out lol.

The car is/was not illegal, there wasn't a "parts freeze" when the car was developed (that came later).
You say the same **** over and over. When you freeze parts after one guy has all of the latest and greatest, you will stay in the lead, and that is what happened. Damn.

You say the same **** over and over. When you freeze parts after one guy has all of the latest and greatest, you will stay in the lead, and that is what happened. Damn.

On one hand you say they don't know how to design a car and the other side of your mouth you say they do. The reason I say the same thing is because they are the facts, not your victimized whining. Your pretty nieve to think the other manufacturers were sitting on their hands before the parts freeze they all agreed to.

On one hand you say they don't know how to design a car and the other side of your mouth you say they do. The reason I say the same thing is because they are the facts, not your victimized whining. Your pretty nieve to think the other manufacturers were sitting on their hands before the parts freeze they all agreed to.
No idea what the hell the first sentence is about. HMS kicked everybody's ass in qualifying. You are pretty naive to think that redesigning an all new car can be equalized by a few tweaks before tweaking was prevented. Even @cheesepuffs pointed out once that a slit in the wrap can create an advantage, but then backed off that right away after I asked him to imagine what a whole new car could do. Ridiculous.

No idea what the hell the first sentence is about. HMS kicked everybody's ass in qualifying. You are pretty naive to think that redesigning an all new car can be equalized by a few tweaks before tweaking was prevented. Even @cheesepuffs pointed out once that a slit in the wrap can create an advantage, but then backed off that right away after I asked him to imagine what a whole new car could do. Ridiculous.
I had to scroll up to check which thread this was. We're really making the thread about two 2022 qualifying races that are already in the past about the Camaro body for the previous generation car that is also in the past?

Also @Revman his point about the first sentence is that you proclaim that Chevy is too stupid to design a good car, but then also tell us how damn good their car is.

Which one is it?

YOU were one of the guys screaming about how impossible it was cause parts were too heavy, no surface plate, not enough people. But I'm sure you'll move the goalposts again.

You don't seem to get sarcasm at all.
did they replace the front clip?

I had to scroll up to check which thread this was. We're really making the thread about two 2022 qualifying races that are already in the past about the Camaro body for the previous generation car that is also in the past?
Yes, but I was referring to the speed in qualifying which was outstanding.

Also @Revman his point about the first sentence is that you proclaim that Chevy is too stupid to design a good car, but then also tell us how damn good their car is.

Which one is it?
Too stupid Camaro 1.0. Very good Next Gen so far. See, what you guys don't get is that I don't have any blanket hatred for Chevy. I hate the 2.0 and subsequent huge advantage they had. All evened up now, and they have huge raw speed. I like raw speed. Props to them. Sheesh. Try to complimentary, and ya just ain't having it. I will be back to my old biased self in a few hours. Gosh, you need me.

Too stupid Camaro 1.0. Very good Next Gen so far. See, what you guys don't get is that I don't have any blanket hatred for Chevy. I hate the 2.0 and subsequent huge advantage they had. All evened up now, and they have huge raw speed. I like raw speed. Props to them. Sheesh. Try to complimentary, and ya just ain't having it. I will be back to my old biased self in a few hours. Gosh, you need me.
LOL looks like I've returned just in time.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom