RACE thread --- Duels from Daytona

I like the input regarding the highline. Those that prepared for that factor the best will likely be rewarded this week.

What I wouldnt give to have Crank It Up for the entire race, even if it was a separate stream

Chase is bringing back the old Chevy Tag line and dropping "like a rock"

He's playing around with it to see what he can and can't do. I like Raceview's in car. :booya:
This is the best and probably the only time to figure out what you have or dont have, might as well take full advantage of it

I still think NASCAR needs to design a Superspeedway aero package that's specificially designed to deter freight training, by making it to where if you run in dirty air for too long, you risk blowing the radiator

I still think NASCAR needs to design a Superspeedway aero package that's specificially designed to deter freight training, by making it to where if you run in dirty air for too long, you risk blowing the radiator
Like what they did to eliminate tandem racing , made the grill opening smaller , your idea is good but the cars would have to be nose to tail touching for that to work though.

Back
Top Bottom