RACE thread --- New Hampshire

NASCAR should of put some Pokemon Go monsters in the middle of the track, they would of sold the race out.
LOL....The poor track workers would constantly be trying to stop people from walking into the fence.

Is Rodden fired yet? Why is Hendrick putting up with this poor performance?

Nice to hear Tony Stewart giving credit to GoodYear for the tires they've given the teams for this race making the passing lanes wider. Getting tired of drivers whining so much. Good on TS.

I bet the 78 can get him back. This is far from over.

PRN saying possible debris....typical before green flag stops.....

Enjoy! I think I'm going to order my Michigan tickets tomorrow! That will be 4 races this year! I'm doing my part. I think the product has been very good this year!

As for the race, Go Truex! He needs to make amends for last week!
And you can have most any seats you want.

Pretty sure Blaney just made Radio Active this week

Ok, I will bite, how so ?

For about 20 minutes it went from commercial, to an nbcsn cutaway car, to commercial, to Camry on track segment, commercial... Then finally through the field

So, are you suggesting that fans that post on forums dont always actually know what teams may or may not be doing?, get outta here with that nonsense
Some do and some don't.

PRN knows what some team member tells them which may or may not be what they want everybody else to know. 101.1

Man, Carl Edwards just cannot race at New Hampshire. Has a top 5 car, speed wise and has been just as fast as the 20, but for some reason Carl cannot pass here and loses spots because of it.

Was stuck behind the 48, less than a car length the entire run before green flag stops. Used his stuff up and lost spots. Even Harvick commented on it. "Tell the 48 I'm not gonna play as nice as the 19".

Some do and some don't.

PRN knows what some team member tells them which may or may not be what they want everybody else to know. 101.1
Its all hearsay , and that too, how do we know we arent being told what they want us to know, the joys of being a NASCAR fan.

Man, Carl Edwards just cannot race at New Hampshire. Has a top 5 car, speed wise and has been just as fast as the 20, but for some reason Carl cannot pass here and loses spots because of it.

Was stuck behind the 48, less than a car length the entire run before green flag stops. Used his stuff up and lost spots. Even Harvick commented on it. "Tell the 48 I'm not gonna play as nice as the 19".
Edwards average finish for the last 6 NH races is 9th. Sounds pretty respectable to me.

Its all hearsay , and that too, how do we know we arent being told what they want us to know, the joys of being a NASCAR fan.
All the teams have someone monitoring TV and radio broadcasts.

They tell interviewers what they choose to tell them ... sometimes it's real. Most if the time it isn't. You never give your competitors an even break. Ever. Not for any reason.

All the teams have someone monitoring TV and radio broadcasts.

They tell interviewers what they choose to tell them ... sometimes it's real. Most if the time it isn't. You never give your competitors an even break. Ever. Not for any reason.
Of course, known that for a very long time, and it doesnt apply to only NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom