RACE thread --- Open and All-Star -- Texas

I’m so confused on the rules of this race ha ha my wife asked how they’re scoring this and how Almirola is all of a sudden in first....I quickly turned to Cubs vs Cardinals on ESPN. I’ll watch this one on my phone.

Hendrick's cars are the best in the business this year ... by a country mile.

Alex Bowman looks like Superman this year, and Kyle Larson's living up to his potential as one of the greatest talents in the history of racing.

Seems like the HMS cars are the only ones that can pass on the bottom

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yo, we heard you like points. So we put points in your points, so that you can points while you points!
1623632185101.jpeg

So is there even an incentive to “winning” one of these pointless stages? Or just a pat on the back followed by iNvErT tHA fiELD

Eddie Gossage has a vendetta against Fort Worth. He and the city are always fighting.

EDIT: SMI owns the track, but "Fort Worth Sports Authority" owns the land the track sits on.

A decade ago, the city claimed mineral rights to natural gas under the track. The track also claimed mineral rights, and there was a massive lawsuit. I suspect that's why there's such a strain in relationship between the two entities.
Dallas wouldn't have done that ;)

Eddie Gossage has a vendetta against Fort Worth. He and the city are always fighting.

EDIT: SMI owns the track, but "Fort Worth Sports Authority" owns the land the track sits on.

A decade ago, the city claimed mineral rights to natural gas under the track. The track also claimed mineral rights, and there was a massive lawsuit. I suspect that's why there's such a strain in relationship between the two entities.
I never understood how in Texas you can sell your land but retain the mineral rights

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom