RACE thread ---- Open and All-Star

I just realized there are 2 different cars sponsored by bacon

Just having a rough start. The dude won a cup missing half the races in a season. Never count him out. Not saying I'm not enjoying his season so far though haha

I mean, let's be honest, he "won" it due to a medical wavier. That wavier saved his season and he knows it.

48 has been stuck in the wrong lane literally the entire race. Has not been able to even race lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oscar Meyer is pushing hotdogs primarily.

Have Smithfield and Oscar Meyer bacon in the freezer.
Not tonight side and decklid of Newmans car says Bacon

I finally realized what was so familiar about the sponsor logos on the doors...Funny Cars.

Duh...

So basically this race is gonna be won on pit road and top 4 lane selection right?

12 car man what the hell. Team has some poooor execution.

Blaney has been the best Penske car this year. Best car in the field outside of Harvick and Hamlin.

You wouldn't know, would ya?

The number placements aren’t that bad when you see them in action. Wish the number was a bit bigger buts it’s all right. Not sure I’d wanna change from the traditional layout I’m used too, but this isn’t bad if they wanna do this in the Clash or All Star Race

“We’ll be alright”

Famous last words
05onfire1_xp-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

You know all of these yung gunz are gonna look back at these "tough guy" teases they make the drivers do and laugh. Everyone except Joey Logano, of course.

Back
Top Bottom