Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Saw this elsewhere.....

This Day in Duel History.....

Duel History: In 1804, Aaron Burr won first Duel at Weehawken, NJ, defeating Alexander Hamilton. No 2nd Duel.

Saw this elsewhere.....

Duel History: In 1804, Aaron Burr won first Duel at Weehawken, NJ, defeating Alexander Hamilton. No 2nd Duel.

Cool...now I jest because I have no self control.

Aaron Burr won first Duel at Weehawken, NJ, .....what exit?

defeating Alexander Hamilton........What was the spread?

No 2nd Duel............Rain delay.

Looked like Jerry Punch and Kurt were getting along great this morning...Good to see that...I hope Kurt keeps the positive attitude

Looked like Jerry Punch and Kurt were getting along great this morning...Good to see that...I hope Kurt keeps the positive attitude

They talked in the off season and smoothed things over. Jerry understands the pressure better than most reporters and didn't hold a grudge like many reporters did.

Ward 'In the House' at the Media Center, (random comments).

Does he miss racing.....
Ward Burton - "I'll never be at peace with how I went out. I was loyal. Very loyal."

Ward Burton - I was not willing to put myself in the mental anguish of having to make (it into) a race.

Ward Burton - "At the same time I'm one of the lucky ones, that I had a life outside of racing. Leaving sport was hard."

Saw this elsewhere.....

Ah the fun days when government officials shot at each other. No second dual because Hamilton was killed.

duel.jpg

This just in.....

Daytona International Speedway will add Budweiser as official sponsor of Speedweeks next year, naming duals the Budweiser Duals. All drivers will now have to consume a 12 pack 1 hour before taking the green flag.....

:fixed:

:D Hey, some couldn't do any worse...

Seen elsewhere.....

My computer just crashed. Strangely, people seem more interested in why I took my hand off the mouse and threw my arms up in disgust. :D

Makes sense.....

Kevin Harvick says they will not practice today because practice conditions r so different from race conditions....engine temp wise.

I'm sensing a trend.....

The No. 31 team will not participate in today's first practice session. They plan to run in the 2:30pm session.

Danica passing on her extensive knowledge and advice to one of her elders in the garage area. This is also photographic proof that it is entirely possible for these two to swap rides if necessary somewhere in the future.....

139268596.jpg

Interesting. Just saw this.....

Drivers & crews worried about flurry of engine fires; new fuel pumps run at 75 psi, old pumps 8 psi.

Danica passing on her extensive knowledge and advice to one of her elders in the garage area. This is also photographic proof that it is entirely possible for these two to swap rides if necessary somewhere in the future.....

139268596.jpg
She's saying to him,''Try the pancakes.They're about this big, really''!!!!

Kind interesting and something to keep an eye on.....

ReganSmith: 'in drafting now 1 car can break up a 2-car pack, & we've never seen that before.'

Another not thread worthy subject.....

Burger King signs NASCAR licensing agreement with BK Racing

I don't know about you but I'd be a little embarrassed wearing my drivers crown to the race.

6795313380_34c3e75642.jpg

Probably. They are taking aim at the Camry in the market, so it would make sense.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20120130/FREE/120139983

They are also releasing a 2013 Malibu Eco model which could benefit from the exposure that NASCAR provides.

Personally, I've always preferred the Malibu to the Impala. It might have something to do with Impalas considered granny cars in the 80's. Hell, my grandma had a '77 Impala.

Oh yeah, there was someone that actually won the D500 this last weekend. Not that we'd really know that with all of the rest going on. Here's another pic for you Kenseth fans out there.....

Satellite

Just got an email with this info from Bristol for the upcoming Nationwide race. For you Danica fans that are going in a couple weeks, this may be for you.....

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Danica Patrick
danica_ticket_package_lg.png
Danica Patrick Ticket Package for the Nationwide Series Race: $67

Included in the package is:
-- Nationwide Series Race Ticket
-- Admittance to Saturday Q&A with Danica Patrick
-- Exclusive Danica Patrick/GoDaddy.com/BMS t-shirt
-- Opportunity to be a guest at Danica Patrick's Pit for the Nationwide Series Race

To purchase, please call the BMS ticket office toll free at 1-866-415-4158. Please inform the ticket agent with whom you speak, that you would like to purchase the Danica Patrick ticket package for March 17.

I sure hope that the next version is a whole lot better than the last.

Doug Rice - PRN - Voiceovers being recorded in the PRN studios for the new NASCAR video game, should be out in October, new voices!

I sure hope that the next version is a whole lot better than the last.

Doug Rice - PRN - Voiceovers being recorded in the PRN studios for the new NASCAR video game, should be out in October, new voices!

I knew it would suck just based on the previews. The EA games weren't great either but maybe they should try and get them to make another.

Back
Top Bottom