Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

image.jpg
Kelly Blue Book teams up with the 88 car
Where is that ugly paint job thread when you need it

Stewart Donates Custom Scooter

The custom scooter three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart used to move around following an Aug. 5 sprint car crash that broke his right leg has been donated to the Darrell Gwynn Foundation.

Stewart personally donated the scooter, complete with a special paint scheme that mimics the No. 14 Bass Pro Shops/Mobil 1 Chevrolet SS he drives in the elite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, to the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. The Foundation, in turn, will auction the scooter at the upcoming Barrett-Jackson event April 11-13 in Palm Beach, Fla.

read the rest here

@nascarcasm

JJ Yeley will drive this season for XXXtreme Motorsports - a team whose web site is probably blocked at your workplace.

Larson reminds me of a young Jeff Gordon, not even close to intimidating. Stupid fast, however.

Those target cars look good!

He could add some excitement this year. Seems like a real likeable guy too.

I just hope Ganassi gets their program together and Larson can adapt quick to Cup. I'm sold on Larson, but the timing and performance of Ganassi the last few years IDK what to expect.

I just hope Ganassi gets their program together and Larson can adapt quick to Cup. I'm sold on Larson, but the timing and performance of Ganassi the last few years IDK what to expect.

That sure isn't a top ride. Too bad he isn't as talented as Danica. :)

I thing Rick already has his eyes set on Larson, no matter what happens at Gnassi.

That sure isn't a top ride. Too bad he isn't as talented as Danica. :)

I thing Rick already has his eyes set on Larson, no matter what happens at Gnassi.

I would say I agree but they have Chase Elliott and the only driver I see leaving in the near future is Jeff Gordon. There's just not room for him. I'd like to see them both there though.

Back
Top Bottom