Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I would say I agree but they have Chase Elliott and the only driver I see leaving in the near future is Jeff Gordon. There's just not room for him. I'd like to see them both there though.

If Kasey doesn't get his head out of his ass, and Larson can bring a sponsor, he may be the odd man out.

Interesting comment from Jeff.

“I go home, and I look in my trophy room and I see four trophies that are championship trophies, but they say Winston Cup on them. You can name me a four-time Sprint Cup (champion) for technical reasons all you want, but, to me, I’m not. I want that before my career is over.

“If that happened, that would be all the reasons I would need to say this is it. I’m done. Go out on a high note.’’

Pretty sure I remember hearing that chip has Larson on a very long term contract

xsAoaIJ.jpg

RRAHkFD.jpg

The worst part was letting your boy wreck him 3 or 4 times and not doing anything but whine on twitter.

He went to JGR and sat outside the shop waiting for someone to come out and kick his pretty ass, or so he said anyway. Either way he cant hang with mr Busch and he shouldnt even try :laugh:

I kinda feel sorry for him getting stuck in the 42 car, hope its better than it used to be
Im kind of concerned about that as well. I am hoping he can pull a mini Kurt Busch with FRR and bring the team to a new level. Obviously tho with his age and experience level that is a lot to ask.

Im kind of concerned about that as well. I am hoping he can pull a mini Kurt Busch with FRR and bring the team to a new level. Obviously tho with his age and experience level that is a lot to ask.

I think lots of people are asking too much from the kid including his boss. Another year or 2 in Nationwide would have been good for him IMO

Anybody else gonna watch Daytona practice or has everyone boycotted Nascar :rolleyes:

I kinda feel sorry for him getting stuck in the 42 car, hope its better than it used to be

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The ganassi/Sabates cars are not that bad. Don't be shocked to see the 42 get attention at the half miles, 1.5's, and the plate tracks.

Thats long enough to dig a really deep hole if they still have turds for cars. I doubt if anything has changed much
I don't think they're that bad anymore. Still not first or probably even second tier, but switching to HMS engines helped them a lot in 2013. McMurray had one of the best seasons of his career and Montoya damn near won two races.

That 1-on-1 with Jimmie is to talk about him winning his 7th title. They just went ahead and got it out of the way before the end of the season.

Reminder for those needing their NASCAR fix today.....

Friday, Feb. 14

Sprint Unlimited practice, 5 p.m. (TV: FS1)
Sprint Unlimited practice, 6:30 p.m. (FS1)

Back
Top Bottom