Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

BgcUGtmIYAAfOC9.jpg

Ron Hornaday will run the #30 truck for Turner Scott Motorsports at Daytona. They're also working on a full-time deal.

Go Jr.!

Deputies: Lyman woman hits fiance in head with Dale Jr. beer bottle

SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina) -
Deputies said a woman hit herself after she attacked her fiance with a Dale Jr. beer bottle in order to get him arrested.
Spartanburg County deputies said the couple were arguing at their Highway 357 home and at one point, Shannon Bridges hit her fiance in the head with a large Dale Jr. glass beer bottle. According to the sheriff's office report, the bottle was 2 feet tall.
Bridges, 36, began to hit him, but tripped over some vegetables, deputies said. According to the report, Bridges began slapping herself and told her fiance she was going to call the police on him because she had marks on her.
When deputies asked Bridges what happened, she said her fiance attacked her and she hit him with the bottle in self-defense.
The victim told deputies what Bridges did, so when they asked her what happened, the deputy said he used the subterfuge message to get her to admit to the assault, according to the report.
The report said Bridges confessed she hit herself and caused some of her own injuries because she wanted her fiance to go to jail.
Deputies said Bridges was "grossly intoxicated" while the victim had not been drinking. Bridges told deputies the arrest was wrong because she had marks on her and she knew the law, according to the report.
Bridges was charged with criminal domestic violence.

Go Jr.!

Deputies said a woman hit herself after she attacked her fiance with a Dale Jr. beer bottle in order to get him arrested.
Spartanburg County deputies said the couple were arguing at their Highway 357 home and at one point, Shannon Bridges hit her fiance in the head with a large Dale Jr. glass beer bottle. According to the sheriff's office report, the bottle was 2 feet tall.
Bridges, 36, began to hit him, but tripped over some vegetables, deputies said. According to the report, Bridges began slapping herself and told her fiance she was going to call the police on him because she had marks on her.
When deputies asked Bridges what happened, she said her fiance attacked her and she hit him with the bottle in self-defense.
The victim told deputies what Bridges did, so when they asked her what happened, the deputy said he used the subterfuge message to get her to admit to the assault, according to the report.
The report said Bridges confessed she hit herself and caused some of her own injuries because she wanted her fiance to go to jail.
Deputies said Bridges was "grossly intoxicated" while the victim had not been drinking. Bridges told deputies the arrest was wrong because she had marks on her and she knew the law, according to the report.

Everytime I try to beat my wife I trip on vegetables :(

Just ordered tix and pit passes to Fontucky in March!!!! YUSSSSS!!!

Sounds like I gotta buy some fresh merch to wear. People are going to think I'm confused when they see my 24 hat and my 42 shirt :p

Last edited:
Go Jr.!

When is the wedding?

Probably a stupid question, when you purchase pit passes(race day not weekend) do you get access to the garage as well? Or just pit road and prerace bs? I feel like you need a hard card..

Probably a stupid question, when you purchase pit passes(race day not weekend) do you get access to the garage as well? Or just pit road and prerace bs? I feel like you need a hard card..

At Phoenix its just pit road, no access to garage except the view from 2 bridges

Pit road and pre race only.

My answer not good enough or do you have me on ignore ???
I've been trying to ignore you but you wont let me. :p
You only said phoenix and he didn't say which track so I added to It. :cheers:

I've been trying to ignore you but you wont let me. :p
You only said phoenix and he didn't say which track so I added to It. :cheers:

Just checking to see if you are paying any attention to me, nobody else does :(

I'm watching "The Day" on FS1 right now. I'm only 15 minutes into it and it's woke up some repressed feelings. Sucks.
I think the sport would be just a bit different today if Dale were still alive.

My daughter recorded it but I dont want to watch, been trying to forget that day but I never will :(

I said I wasnt going to watch it, but here I sit watching it, choked up the whole time so far, man, it still doenst feel like its been 13 years

I really dont want to remember "The Day"

I love that there are 5 Fords in the top 11... and the highest scored Hendrick engine is 18th... with only 2 Toyotas in the to 15 :D I know it's only practice but last year it was all JGR and Hendrick engines up top... now it's RCR and Roush engines. Good sign for this guy.

Back
Top Bottom