Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Pretty sure you do not get to swap mills without a penalty ;)

I thought I heard Mike Joy say something along the lines of you're allowed to after the duels. This would be a Daytona 500 exclusive rule.

The ones that blew up today have to start their respective duels from the rear. The times tomorrow stand if they are front row cars.

From Jayski...
"...Engine Change Rule at Daytona: the engine rule is a little different at Daytona 500 [just like qualifying] then the other 35 races, teams must run the same engine from Saturday's first practice session through the Gatorade Duel 150 mile qualifying races. If a team makes a change before the Duel, then it must start at the rear of the Duel 150 field. After the Duel 150 races, teams can make an engine change before the Happy Hour [final] practice session on Saturday. After that, if an engine change is made, the driver will start at the rear of the Daytona 500..."

After the Duel 150 races, teams can make an engine change before the Happy Hour [final] practice session on Saturday. After that, if an engine change is made, the driver will start at the rear of the Daytona 500..."

Thank you for specifying.

BgmJQC8IQAAsPDZ.jpg

JJ finishing up his half marathon this morning. If you change that time to 128 seconds, that's about as far as I could run before passing out.

Just want to thank Nascar for all their hard work in preventing the big wrecks at super speedways. A Daytona 500 with no big wrecks is a reality :bsflag:

Just want to thank Nascar for all their hard work in preventing the big wrecks at super speedways. A Daytona 500 with no big wrecks is a reality :bsflag:

The system works, because you can't have 'the big one' with just 8 cars on the track.

As much as I hate this TRD bandwagon bullshat, I am still catching my breath after Rowdys save last night. Freaking ridiculous.

As much as I hate this TRD bandwagon bullshat, I am still catching my breath after Rowdys save last night. Freaking ridiculous.

The dude can wheel a car, did you see the in car video when he spun ??????

Wrecking at Daytona for as long as they've been racing there. :confused: Gonna have to get used to it sooner or later.

It seems like its just gonna be part of the deal no matter what. I just hope everyone leaves Daytona healthy and in one piece

Not a fan Kyle the person, but damn, he can wheel a car, and I gotta say, that was one heck of a save

It doesn't much matter. If he's smart he pulls one of those veteran moves and drops to the back, way back, of the field. Why jeopardize the car?

Actually, I see that I need to check my facts a bit closer as the #31 is in the 1st race and Newman is a hard bump drafter so they best make Dillon aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom