Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

BgtC1JjCcAAaK2m.jpg:large

Gotta love them suites.

They should do this at New Smyrna, not this little 1/4 mile crap track and I use that term loosely.

I hope they have some kind of backup plan. I mean, they aren't going to keep holding this at Daytona after they remove the backstretch seating, are they?

So random question, but where can I buy a Daytona Speedway pin? I need to pick one up for my lady friend's mother this weekend when I'm in Daytona for the 500.

So random question, but where can I buy a Daytona Speedway pin? I need to pick one up for my lady friend's mother this weekend when I'm in Daytona for the 500.
Never been to Daytona but ever other Cup track that I've been to has their own souvenir haulers. That would be where I'd look. Looking at their map of the facilities they're located outside turn #4.

@bobpockrass

Today #nascar on Fox Sports 1 from @DISupdates : Truck prac 2:30-3:50 ET, Cup prac 4-5:30, K&N East re-air 5:30-6:30; Cup prac 6:30-8.

And the pranks continue. Not sure who posted or what thread it was in that showed Dale Jr. sneaking up behind JJ earlier in the week but it looks like JJ got a little revenge.....

jimmiejohnson

5 seconds ago

So Dale... Wanna trade a grill for a pair of driving gloves.

995a997e998e11e38753125b8789c25f_8.jpg

1997 Daytona 500 on ESPN Classic right now. Ken Squier, Ned Jarrett, Buddy Baker. The good old days

After hearing so much about Ty Dillon driving the number 3 I understand why everyone was so sick of hearing about Danica last year.

Back
Top Bottom