Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Bi-M9InCcAE3iUk.jpg:large

my gf wants me to PVR the race...I tried telling her a live event is not something to PVR...she doesn't get it.

Poor dude..

Tenn. woman claims God made her drive into church, stab husband on altar for ‘worshipping NASCAR’: police

A crazed Tennessee woman crashed her car into a church, lay on the altar and then stabbed her husband in the chest because the devil told her the man was worshipping a NASCAR race, police say in a bizarre case of attempted murder.

Stephanie Faye Hamman, 23, who admitted to smoking weed all day and all night, told cops it was God’s plan she carried out in rural Church Hill, a small town in the northeastern part of the state, the Times News reported.

"She stated God had told her that smoking marijuana all day and all night was not good for her, and that she only needed to smoke it at night to help her relax," Police Chief Mark Johnson told the newspaper. "Mrs. Hamman further stated that she felt her husband Steven was worshiping the NASCAR race at Bristol (Tenn.), which made her mad, and she began having thoughts that the devil put in her head."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nascar-police-article-1.1724958#ixzz2wLmGkM7q

Back
Top Bottom