Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Are we sure JJ & Dale Jr haven't swapped chassis & setup this year?

Honestly, I think Chad and JJ are playing the system again. They know they can get at least one win to be in The Chase, that's no problem for them. If I had to guess, right now they're just doing some R&D at Chase tracks or tracks similar to those in The Chase so that when The Chase does begin, they can take off like a rocket.

At least...that's what I hope they're doing. #7up.

Honestly, I think Chad and JJ are playing the system again. They know they can get at least one win to be in The Chase, that's no problem for them. If I had to guess, right now they're just doing some R&D at Chase tracks or tracks similar to those in The Chase so that when The Chase does begin, they can take off like a rocket.
I'm confused. Are you saying that they aren't trying to win right now? They are just phoning it in picking and choosing the race that they want to win and then they'll decide to turn it up a notch during the Chase? :D

I'm confused. Are you saying that they aren't trying to win right now? They are just phoning it in picking and choosing the race that they want to win and then they'll decide to turn it up a notch during the Chase? :D

Hey, you have your fantasies, I have mine. :p

This win and your in deal could potentially produce a very exciting final few lapss at Bristol this weekend. We are due for the a dust up/rivalry this season.

Can you spot the mistake

image.jpg

This win and your in deal could potentially produce a very exciting final few lapss at Bristol this weekend. We are due for the a dust up/rivalry this season.

I hadn't thought about that but I agree. A mid-pack driver gets near the front and sees his or her chance to make the chase with a win...especially at the expense of #88, #4 or #2. Could get very interesting :D

I hope to see it produce many memorable finishes this year. Between that and 'Boys Have At It' it could be a great year.

I'd like to see one or more of the rookies with a chance to win a race and say to hell with it, I'm getting in the chase.

So, Jimmie Johnson says that we should encourage young girls to grow up and be leaders and he's called a Communist. Some people........

I think the reaction is to the idea of banning the word bossy. After seeing young boys get expelled for bread gun's, I don't blame some for fearing the same reaction when a 3rd grade boy calls a girl bossy.

I don't know why he posted that story. Maybe a warning to others?

Now I have to wonder if Paige Duke is trying to use him to get back in that Sprint girl suit. ;)

Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth, Kyle Busch, David Ragan, Elliott Sadler, Hermie Sadler, Timothy Peters, Jeb Burton, and Drew Herring are all scheduled to run in the Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown at Richmond as of now. This race used to be on SPEED but wasn't last year; maybe it will be on that new FansChoice.tv site this time around.

Back
Top Bottom