Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Or how pissed he was that he couldn't win any minor league races in one of his own cars.

Yet he wins in his own trucks all the time, maybe he was being truthful about needing more equipment for the Nationwide program

If little Busch raced soley for his ego, he'd only ever race trucks and NWS.

Newest member of the Miss Sprint Cup Team.....

BjGsZRBCcAAMQeK.jpg:large
Hot damn! I want me somma dat

I loved listening to the uncensored radio chatter. People that said drivers don't have personality never watched that show
I wish that they'd make the RaceView Audio on nascar.com uncensored as I'd rather hear everything that I'm paying for. Even so, it's a great service. I listen to and record every race feed from Dale Earnhardt Jr using Replay Music software. It automatically removes the blank areas from the audio only leaving me with the actual audible portion of the scanner feed. There are many things that I either miss or don't understand the first time that I hear it because of engine noise, etc. It allows me to go back and listen at a later time. There's some great stuff in there.

That's pretty cool. I have sprint so I just use the nascar mobile app to listen to team radios. It's ususlly a half lap or lap behind the live race but it's great for listening in on pit strategys.

That's pretty cool. I have sprint so I just use the nascar mobile app to listen to team radios. It's ususlly a half lap or lap behind the live race but it's great for listening in on pit strategys.
Their online version is normally a half lap or so ahead of the television feed.

Oh yeah beating a bunch of old folks and 16 year olds is something to be really proud of.

That Kyle, so classy.

We been over all this before, you said you were gonna be nice to mr Busch this year, guess I better get out my Jeff Gordon material :D:lurk::owquitit:

Does anyone have a schedule of events for Martinsville on the 29th? My dad and I are planning our trip to see the truck race and I'm just wondering if they're going to do anything else, like Sprint Cup practice or Qualifying.

Does anyone have a schedule of events for Martinsville on the 29th? My dad and I are planning our trip to see the truck race and I'm just wondering if they're going to do anything else, like Sprint Cup practice or Qualifying.
On the 29th there will be Sprint Cup Practice and the Truck Race. Gates open @ 9am.

Great idea. Maybe Brian is reading this stuff? He could throw all three series at the same time on the track in Homestead for the finale. A Free-4-all elimination race to the nth degree! :D

Pure genius. Put rockets and machine guns on the trucks and oil sprayers on the walls and you'll have a ratings monster.

Okay, now you've gone too far. The oil sprayers are a little too much IMO. Maybe just water?

True. We want these vehicles going full speed when a rocket launches them over the fence. I'll speak to the Brain about nixing the oil. It wont be easy. He's been obsessed with oil sprayers since Watkins Glen.

We been over all this before, you said you were gonna be nice to mr Busch this year, guess I better get out my Jeff Gordon material :D:lurk::owquitit:

I am being nice by not beating the dead horse when he wins. I just laugh it off now.

That doesn't mean I will stop telling the truth. ;)

I am being nice by not beating the dead horse when he wins. I just laugh it off now.

That doesn't mean I will stop telling the truth. ;)

What if you are beating a dead horse WHILE you are telling the truth ? Chew on that a while :p

True. We want these vehicles going full speed when a rocket launches them over the fence. I'll speak to the Brain about nixing the oil. It wont be easy. He's been obsessed with oil sprayers since Watkins Glen.

Ya just had to bring up THAT Watkins Glenn, Im still pissed about that one :mad:

Back
Top Bottom