Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

kbm1.jpg

Freshly painted truck chassis at KBM

Awesome. Jeff just made someone's day..and a little money if he chooses to sell it.

How on gods green earth did he find him?
I was wondering the same thing. Probably had someone waiting just so it could be a little more publicized, maybe?

I hope Jeff finds my car with my 24 sticker next week after his Martinsville win.

How on gods green earth did he find him?

Through the valet parking ticket maybe? Then had the PA guy summonned him to the spot? Or maybe it was alot simpler then that. Haha.

Either way, luckiest fan in Cali.

Here's something that will burn the eyes of many, but I found out on the internets where someone did a mockup of what a Nissan Altima Sprint Cup car would look like. Looks pretty cool to me...
View attachment 12778
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, as a proud owner of a Nissan Maxima, I like that very much

Looks like Hamlin may have something serious going on. He's at a hospital and losing his eyesight. They are taking him in for a cat scan. I hope he's OK.

Thought I'd post the story.

FONTANA, Calif. - Denny Hamlin remained in a hospital after Sunday’s Auto Club 400 awaiting test results on a vision problem that kept him out of the race, according to crew chief Darian Grubb.
Hamlin was replaced by Sam Hornish Jr. less than an hour before the start of the race because a sinus infection that caused vision problems for Hamlin. Hornish finished 17th.
Grubb provided an update after the race on Hamlin’s condition.
“The last I’d heard his vision was getting worse and the pain was getting worse,’’ Grubb said. “We’re just going to wait and see what happens. For him to go to the infield care center (before the race) was one thing, it must have been pretty bad. It got to where he couldn’t see and having trouble with the vision in his left eye because of the pressure and everything that was going on. At that point, NASCAR did some testing and he could not follow the finger going by his eyes as he should have been. They weren’t going to let him go.
“It’s not just a headache. It’s a lot more serious than that. He was actually losing vision his eye.’’
Hamlin was at the drivers meeting two hours before the race and wore dark sunglasses in it even though it was inside.
“He held his head and said his head was hurting so bad. He was having trouble seeing. You could tell the worry in his face, he was really upset.’’

Mikey continues to embarrass himself and nascar...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_m5xfib1y

Waltrip was doing some pre-race work for FOX at the NASCAR Auto Club 400 race today when he THOUGHT he spotted Donna Summer

He even sang some, "Last Dance" on his way over to interview the icon ..

Once he got there, it got more awkward when he attempted to talk to her -- "Hi Donna how are you? Enjoy the races today, I love your music. You’ve got a great body of work that you’ve put together!”

Moments later, he told team owner Richard Childress, “If you like Donna Summer, she’s right back there.”

Of course, Summer passed away in 2012

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2wrBpCtYA

Mikey continues to embarrass himself and nascar...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_m5xfib1y

Waltrip was doing some pre-race work for FOX at the NASCAR Auto Club 400 race today when he THOUGHT he spotted Donna Summer

He even sang some, "Last Dance" on his way over to interview the icon ..

Once he got there, it got more awkward when he attempted to talk to her -- "Hi Donna how are you? Enjoy the races today, I love your music. You’ve got a great body of work that you’ve put together!”

Moments later, he told team owner Richard Childress, “If you like Donna Summer, she’s right back there.”

Of course, Summer passed away in 2012

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2wrBpCtYA

I'm not sure which is worse. Mikey thinking he's talking to a dead person or TMZ calling Mikey a legend.

Haha.. I don't think TMZ realizes bringing out the most cautions in nascar history doesn't make u a legend.. Either that or they got him mixed up with D.W.

@The_ChrisMyers

My heart aches for Darrell,Michael and the Waltrip family tonight. Their brother Bobby passed away. You're in my prayers.

Back
Top Bottom