Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Holy Crap, you scooped sb22.
Nah. I'm sure he already knew about the new Joey Logano website and failed to mention it......

Bwaaaaa! I thought I could type that and keep a straight face.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Holy Crap, you scooped sb22.
Nah. I'm sure he already knew about the new Joey Logano website and failed to mention it......

Bwaaaaa! I thought I could type that and keep a straight face.

giphy.gif
Where do you think I got the new avatar?
Not bad eh? Just went to check out the recap for the race on Joeys site and its all redone in a new format and there's this cool logo so I took it.
I mentioned it but didn't think of it as news worthy really... I like the new site though. I've always visited it weekly for race previews and recaps and go on the forum so I knew about this pretty much the day it happened I think. They have a new comment feature on there too... So you know I'm in there lol :D

Mentioned in the Trucks-to-Knoxville article.

Another idea — and again, this is water-cooler talk — is for a Nationwide All-Star Race, which currently does not exist.

"It has been (discussed)," O'Donnell said. "As we look at the Nationwide schedule in general, we're looking to create some quote-unquote majors. That would be looking at the championship format. We've talked about an All-Star Race or some type of special event, similar to what you saw with the Trucks going to Eldora.

"If there's something we could create around Iowa, that's something that's being discussed internally."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...er-midweek-races-trucks-at-knoxville/8125141/

Not sure how viable that is considering how few competitive teams there are.

Mentioned in the Trucks-to-Knoxville article.

Another idea — and again, this is water-cooler talk — is for a Nationwide All-Star Race, which currently does not exist.

"It has been (discussed)," O'Donnell said. "As we look at the Nationwide schedule in general, we're looking to create some quote-unquote majors. That would be looking at the championship format. We've talked about an All-Star Race or some type of special event, similar to what you saw with the Trucks going to Eldora.

"If there's something we could create around Iowa, that's something that's being discussed internally."

Not sure how viable that is considering how few competitive teams there are.
This might get pretty boring watching only Kyle Busch turning laps. I'm just sayin'

And then 2 wins in nearly 10 years? Any other driver would get the boot.
See the "over rated" thread.

Hmmm, 10 years back, that would be 2004 to present. Looks like 11 wins in that time frame to me. But I know what you are meaning. Sure, lets just say back to 2008 when he joined HMS and wasn't winning. Yea, they are going to still boot a driver with 44 Top 5's and 88 Top 10's in that time frame. Don't let your dislike of a driver rule over your common sense.

Back
Top Bottom