Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Anyone on here hear/read anything yet on when NASCAR is going to release the NASCAR Rule Book? They talked about this a while back as something that they felt was going to happen soon. I just wanted the .pdf and even that may be to large for my hard drive.

nascar rule book.jpg

Anyone on here hear/read anything yet on when NASCAR is going to release the NASCAR Rule Book? They talked about this a while back as something that they felt was going to happen soon. I just wanted the .pdf and even that may be to large for my hard drive.

View attachment 13122

Where did you find the picture of the index???

View attachment 13122
Thats not the NASCAR rulebook. That is the condensed version of "Understanding Women".

View attachment 13122

That's not the rulebook, that's just the index!

I've never seen footage of that wreck I don't think. Hell of a shot.

I hadn't either, so I looked for it. 1987 Transouth 500 at Darlington. The accident is around 2h12m

I have to admit, I first thought it was a PhotoShop, since the cars in the background were going the opposite direction and were on the other side of the guardrail. Nope, Davey just managed to back through/over the inside fence, NBD.

I'm not sure why Brad wants to dwell on it, he's actually better off not being at HMS in my opinion. Hendrick has a great organization, but they're not the end all be all of NASCAR. He's better off at Penske for his particular situation.
I think he's better off at Penske because if he was at HMS he would be sent to the Principals office on a regular basis due to his asininity and wouldn't be around for very long.

So, Hendrick kept Father Time employed over the up-and-coming Keselowski...maybe Kahne's job isn't in as much jeopardy as we were lead to believe.

Interesting. That's exactly how I read the situation from the outside. Brad never says he was betrayed, but he clearly was. I also feel that once Rick got a whiff of the chance to get Kasey, Brad didn't stand a chance. If Rick were committed to Brad, he would have gotten him in to that RB ride. Rick wasn't, so Roger self funded Brads first year in cup and got himself his first 2 nascar championships. I think Rick did Brad a favor, because he's a better fit under Roger than he would be at corporate HMS. Funny how everyone calls Penske a robot maker, when the real puppet master is Rick.

Back
Top Bottom