Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

This is for Sliced Bread...View attachment 13135
NSFW?

Im_f29a30_982556.jpg

@SlicedBread22

I think Rick did Brad a favor, because he's a better fit under Roger than he would be at corporate HMS. Funny how everyone calls Penske a robot maker, when the real puppet master is Rick.
Really can't disagree here. Brad at HMS wouldn't be a good fit at all. He seemed really shaken but it obviously worked out well for him.

Really can't disagree here. Brad at HMS wouldn't be a good fit at all. He seemed really shaken but it obviously worked out well for him.

He looked and acted drunk or stoned to me.

Brad's a drama queen, especially when it comes to Brad. I hope his new girlfriend doesn't mind him plotting his response to every orgasm.

Finally? I guess you were waiting with baited breath.

Lets see what the media does with this. The reporter is the only one who said 'betrayed'.
Not baited breath, although my breath does probably smell like stale bait right now. Just cooked some pizza with lots of garlic.

I was interested in hearing the opinion though. Not favorable towards Brad seems to be the consensus.

Not baited breath, although my breath does probably smell like stale bait right now. Just cooked some pizza with lots of garlic.

I was interested in hearing the opinion though. Not favorable towards Brad seems to be the consensus.

Good. Brad 'I want to be your leader' Keselowski is a better driver when he has a chip on his shoulder.

I've seen these before but I know most on here don't really like going to the nascar.com website. I'll post any I see.

What are they called? Where can I find them on that godforsaken website? Haha

Hendrick Pit Crew Coach Leaves

Lance Munksgard, who had been a pit crew coach for the teams of Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. since Nov. 2011, has left to join his family’s business.

Greg Morin, who has been pit crew coach for the teams of Kasey Kahne and Jeff Gordon, and Chris Krieg, the assistant coach to Munksgard, will oversee the pit crews for Earnhardt and Johnson until a full-time replacement is hired.

Joe Nemechek, DRG Motorsports, and BUBBA Burger agree to partner up for multiple Nationwide races this year.

86-bubbaburger-layout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom