Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Jr is jacking up the Xfinity series, going for the championship and loading up the 88 with talent going for the owner series points battle. Lookout Penske

JR Motorsports names two new crew chiefs, will field three full-time cars

Elenz will serve as crew chief on the No. 88 JRM Chevrolet that will run the full 33-race schedule and be shared by team owner Dale Earnhardt Jr., 2014 Sprint Cup champion Kevin Harvick, Kasey Kahne and possibly others yet to be announced.

Elliott and Smith will run for the driver's championship in 2015, while the No. 88 team will compete for the owner championship with its multiple drivers.

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...chiefs-will-field-three-full-time-cars-120314

B39n-GNIUAAWE3P.jpg:large

@SiriusXMNASCAR

"I lost one son, but I've gained 20,000 members of my family." -Kyle Petty talking about Adam Petty's influence on @VictoryJunction

I wish they would hurry but It's not happening and it aint gonna happen. There are more every year. And snowbirds aren't just canucks. We have more from the northern states including Alaska than from Canada.
I can never decide if Florida is becoming the sixth borough of New York City or the seventh New England state...

JD McDuffie would have been 76 today.

I was @ Watkin's Glen the day we lost JD at the end of the backstretch. His death brought about the bus stop that was implemented after his death.

B4EREu2CQAIDmJX.jpg:large

Miss Kentucky now NASCAR's Miss Coors Light

pole-girl-876.jpg

Miss Kentucky is going to the races, but not at Churchill Downs.

Amanda Mertz has been named NASCAR’s new Miss Coors Light, and will begin awarding the Coors Light Pole award to the fastest Sprint Cup and Xfinity Series qualifiers next year. She represented the Bluegrass State in the Miss USA pageant in 2012.

Mertz was chosen with help from fans out of hundreds of candidates, and will replace Rachel Rupert who’s held the position since 2010. Mertz will shadow her predecessor during the first couple of races next year to learn the ropes, then take over in the spring.

NASCAR.com called her a perfect pick, since she "likes drinking beer, fast cars and left turns!"

According to her Miss USA bio, Mertz’s other interests include kickboxing, yoga, jet skiing and cooking, and she’s a registered nurse.

from here

Lets see now.
Brings home beer samples. (works for beer company).
Designated driver (likes to drive fast)
Kickboxing (good in a bar fight).
Yoga (strong enough to carry and open said beer)
Jet skiing (Designated driver on the water)
Cooking (never miss a meal)
RN (for after the bar fights)
Damn nice to look at also (reason for bar fights)

The perfect woman. :D

Is this current? I though Bubba was unsigned for next year. The KBM site links to Bubba's, and neither says anything about a new contract. I'd love to see him in an X-ride, but he definitely should be running something.

To my knowledge it is

Is this current? I though Bubba was unsigned for next year. The KBM site links to Bubba's, and neither says anything about a new contract. I'd love to see him in an X-ride, but he definitely should be running something.
No, Bubba is out at KBM. He will be running some races for JGR.
Bubba was of the opinion that if he ran well, everything else would take care of itself.
The roll of a driver has changed, today it is up to the driver to be active in finding sponsors.
Elliot Sadler is a good example. He keeps moving from team to team but he gets rides because the sponsor is his.
It must be a small paying sponsor as he is near the bottom in teams.

Don't pay taxes my azz. Don't start on something that you know nothing about. We don't have State Income Tax but we have other taxes to compensate for it. Higher property taxes, higher sales taxes, etc etc. Us Florida residents would gladly pay State Income Taxes if it would get rid of the damn snowbirds. They're a helluva lot more trouble than they're worth. We wish they would tax their asses right outta the state.
How come you didn't mention these states??
  1. States with no income tax:
    • Alaska.
    • Florida.
    • Nevada.
    • South Dakota.
    • Texas.
    • Washington.
    • Wyoming.

You forgot New Hampshire :p

I miss NASCAR

You forgot New Hampshire :p

I miss NASCAR
Thank's I didn't know that. I looked it up again.

The IRS isn't the only one who wants a piece of your paycheck - 41 states have a broad-based individual income tax. Only seven states lack an income tax altogether. They are:

• Alaska
  • Florida
  • Nevada
  • South Dakota
  • Texas
  • Washington
  • Wyoming
Two states have a limited income tax on individuals. These states tax only dividend and interest income:

• Tennessee
  • New Hampshire

ODDS TO WIN 2015 SPRINT CUP CHAMPIONSHIP (11/15/15)
DriverOdds
Jimmie Johnson9/2
Jeff Gordon6/1
Kevin Harvick6/1
Brad Keselowski7/1
Joey Logano8/1
Matt Kenseth10/1
Carl Edwards12/1
Kyle Busch12/1
Dale Earnhardt Jr.15/1
Denny Hamlin15/1
Kyle Larson20/1
Tony Stewart20/1
Kasey Kahne25/1
Kurt Busch25/1
Clint Bowyer40/1
Greg Biffle40/1
Jamie McMurray40/1
Ryan Newman40/1
Austin Dillon50/1
Brian Vickers100/1
Field (Any Other Driver)100/1
Martin Truex Jr.200/1
Paul Menard200/1
AJ Allmendinger300/1
Ricky Stenhouse300/1
Sam Hornish Jr.300/1
Trevor Bayne300/1
Danica Patrick500/1

ODDS TO WIN 2015 SPRINT CUP CHAMPIONSHIP (11/15/15)
DriverOdds
Jimmie Johnson9/2
Jeff Gordon6/1
Kevin Harvick6/1
Brad Keselowski7/1
Joey Logano8/1
Matt Kenseth10/1
Carl Edwards12/1
Kyle Busch12/1
Dale Earnhardt Jr.15/1
Denny Hamlin15/1
Kyle Larson20/1
Tony Stewart20/1
Kasey Kahne25/1
Kurt Busch25/1
Clint Bowyer40/1
Greg Biffle40/1
Jamie McMurray40/1
Ryan Newman40/1
Austin Dillon50/1
Brian Vickers100/1
Field (Any Other Driver)100/1
Martin Truex Jr.200/1
Paul Menard200/1
AJ Allmendinger300/1
Ricky Stenhouse300/1
Sam Hornish Jr.300/1
Trevor Bayne300/1
Danica Patrick500/1
With the new format it is a wonder that they'd even do odds.

Back
Top Bottom