Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Ready to roll for 2015.....

B8cr5CrIMAAykZv.jpg:large

Well that's a purdy truck right there! :D

Ohhhhhhhhhh shhhhiiiiiiiiiitttttt

Best selling diecast of the decade. Yup.

Oh wow. Guess that question has been answered. I hope I can see it up close. If we get there early enough I'll be buying a pit pass.
Don't really know that it truly answers anything. That's his number for a few races this season, the way it looks. It doesn't necessarily mean anything for 2016 but time will tell. To me, it looks like a great opportunity to sell more merchandise when it changes yet again in 2016.

Reactions: Pat
Don't really know that it truly answers anything. That's his number for a few races this season, the way it looks. It doesn't necessarily mean anything for 2016 but time will tell. To me, it looks like a great opportunity to sell more merchandise when it changes yet again in 2016.

You are right. I thought of that after posting. He couldn't very well drive the 24 this year so next best thing. I like it though!

Pat, I think they are better off building his own brand. I don't want to see him running any number that people associate with another great driver.

You takes the money where you can get it. Wonder what his uniform looks like.

I wonder too. I'm still searching for a NW uniform jacket. I have an AMP/National Guard and they don't sponsor him any more.
frusty.gif

Ooops.. replied to the wrong reply to the reply. :XXROFL:

Nationwide is still Junior's sponsor so they may wait awhile to come out with a new one.

Ok, we are lost.
Next!
I think I better read slower so I can comprehend
Nationwide does not equate to National Guard although they both start with Nation :)

Carry on with your search, I am the one lost.

Reactions: Pat
Loving the pre-season photography. Thanks DP!
It's cool seeing a new season about to get underway. That's how this thread got its start. NASCAR photography has always been an interest of mine and Twitter along with Instagram are a couple great sources.

Throw back Thursday. Sharpie should be on a car. Everyone carries a Sharpie to pit road. Not a pen, a Sharpie.
Sharpie.jpg

I ordered our Pocono tickets today. They'll be here the 3rd week in March. The Michigan tickets go on sale Monday and I'll order them then.

Sorry Slice but those are a few of the fugliest cars that I've ever seen. :eek:
I'm proud of those but thanks lol... Put a lot of time into them.... Not my fault u can't appreciate super Mario lol but that and the south park one... Awesome... The Mario one is all squares... I did it pixel by pixel... 2722 layers

• Sabates guarantees his drivers will make the Chase: Chip Ganassi Racing co-owner Felix Sabates has guaranteed that both #42-Kyle Larson and #1-Jamie McMurray will make the post-season Chase in 2015. The flamboyant Sabates took to the podium Thursday during NASCAR's pre-season Media Tour and predicted that his two-car team would secure a pair of Chase berths this season. "I've never guaranteed anybody anything in all the years I've been in racing," Sabates said. "But I'll guarantee you that both of these guys will be in the Chase."(MRN)(1-30-2015)

• Sabates guarantees his drivers will make the Chase: Chip Ganassi Racing co-owner Felix Sabates has guaranteed that both #42-Kyle Larson and #1-Jamie McMurray will make the post-season Chase in 2015. The flamboyant Sabates took to the podium Thursday during NASCAR's pre-season Media Tour and predicted that his two-car team would secure a pair of Chase berths this season. "I've never guaranteed anybody anything in all the years I've been in racing," Sabates said. "But I'll guarantee you that both of these guys will be in the Chase."(MRN)(1-30-2015)

Kyle Larson I could see lasting the first round, won't make it to the Final Four though. Jamie McMurray...ehhhh....

Back
Top Bottom