Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

DFqjJUmUQAEMnF8.jpg:large

Bubba better be careful with the rebuttals like this:

I will say, seeing Bit-O-Honey again after two years is weird IMHO. Buescher was sponsored by them, Byrnwood owns them, they own SunnyD and owned Zest. They sold Zest and that is why Roush are no longer sponsored by Zest.

Interesting that they will sponsor Majeski, but it is a one off race. I feel Bubba's sarcasm, but don't burn bridges in this case.

Teresa Earnhardt won a small victory in court today as the U.S. Court of Appeals ruled that the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board must reconsider its decision that allowed Kerry Earnhardt to license the term "Earnhardt Collection" for custom homes built by Schumacher Homes. A three-judge panel ruled "it is unclear whether the Board's analysis properly applied" a past U.S. Court of Appeals decision that is being used as precedence to determine the Earnhardt case.

i
Bob Pockrass, NASCAR

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0682278676791825894-4

Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account
@DaleJr

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Retweeted Bob Pockrass
This sh!t again? Damn I hate this for my brother. He's a good soul and my father would be proud of him and what he's accomplished.
Jr. knows....... She screwed him out of keeping DEI solvent...... She lost DEI because of her greed......Had she let him take command... I believe it would still be in existence.... kinda' like the Stewart Haas deal..... Gene Haas was a ship lost at sea until he relegated part ownership to Tony. Now look where they are.... Teresa could have done the same......... Now DEI is non existent and she's trying to screw Kerry out of any money he should be legally entitled to because of his name.... He is a true Earnhardt........ She's a Houston...... I just wonder how Tommy Houston feels about this......

Someone with a better memory than me help me out. When I first started watching NASCAR a driver pulled in to the pits climbed out and refused to get back in and drive the car. He said it was to dangerous to drive. This had to happen around 01-03. Anyone remember who it was?

Got to do something, the gizzilions teams spend on aero isn't helping the racing, it creates what we they have now, unbalance. Nascar makes aero changes, the teams thru hook or crook get it back.I don't think the current management is sharp enough or vigilant enough to stay ahead of the teams. Cars are dragging the ground, they look like crap with the side skirts sticking out like tire shredding knifes. The teams can't do that much on road courses.

Back
Top Bottom