Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I remembered that this existed today, my brother bought the CD version at Marks souviner trailer when he said he was retiring the first time.

If your brother would have played that at my house? after about the third or fourth time he would be wearing it.:D Good pr move for Martin, stopped the haters too old rant quite a bit.

I guess racing isn't dead yet...that does look like really good fun. I have raced those electric go Carts, they are fun and fast on a short track. They have some in Branson.

If your brother would have played that at my house? after about the third or fourth time he would be wearing it.:D Good pr move for Martin, stopped the haters too old rant quite a bit.
They charged a proce like it was a full CD for 1 song, probably funded half a year at Roush that way.

From the folks that brought us encumbered, cucumbered "enhanced schedule" for a 2 day show

"Enhanced schedule". NASCAR wouldn't know an enhanced schedule if it crawled in its ear and died. I don't mind the 2 day shows. As a 2 day spectator, that works great for me.

80eb381459d93a836a62d6bb2b434f09--richard-petty-hair.jpg

Dude... FRR success seems to be going straight to everyone on the teams heads.

Forget the fact that FRR uses Gibbs everything and Hendrick builds cars and components for several different organizations...

Hendrick Motorsports announces promotions of eight senior team officials

The eight individuals have more than 150 combined years of service to the company. They will assume their new roles immediately.

“These people have grown in our culture and are trusted throughout our company,” team owner Rick Hendrick said in a press release. “I’m proud to see them expand their responsibilities as we look toward the future together.”

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/08...es-promotions-of-eight-senior-team-officials/

Still won't make the 5 better

Dude... FRR success seems to be going straight to everyone on the teams heads.

Forget the fact that FRR uses Gibbs everything and Hendrick builds cars and components for several different organizations...

FRR is it's own master and is part of team Toyota. Yes they had trained pit crew members from JGR and I bet that will change soon. JGR is not the only team that trains people by letting them work for other teams.

FRR is it's own master and is part of team Toyota. Yes they had trained pit crew members from JGR and I bet that will change soon. JGR is not the only team that trains people by letting them work for other teams.

I just think it's funny that a satellite team is talking trash about a company that builds the damned satellites in regards to size of the operation.. I love Visser and I love that team, but damn..

I personally think Joe Gibbs crossed the line with the suspension. Adam had no business
going into the 78 space for ANY reason. His arrogance is a match for his driver. If I am Barney, that would never happen again and I doubt Toyota will ever allow that again.

Good prediction, Pete...

I called that before it happened. Some times those preachers get caught up in their own self righteousness.

Back
Top Bottom